story 81 (Chris encounters Circus Baby)

Chris had felt a strong sense of power coming from the newly opened Circus Baby pizza world which many children flocked to. Chris took a step inside and saw the half human half robot beings on stage performing to the endless joy of children. The leader of the group had her own stage in the back of the resturaunt behind a wall which she would go to during certain birthday hours. Chris made sure to observe the animatronic clown girl and discovered the inside of her mouth was slimy and silver meaning whoever created them must have gave them the voracious containment ability. Chris felt that she had the most power in this place so he needed to stay here after dark in order to get closer to her. "Thank you for coming to circus baby's pizza world, but it is now closing time, we will see you again soon" the people on the speakers said which indicated to chris that now people would be leaving so he became camoflauged with his surroundings in order to evade detection. Eventually the staff left which they made sure to turn off the lights to the resturaunt. Chris made his move and walked up to the stage with the clown girl and began to wave. This seemed to attract her sensors because her eyes went from blue to green and she looked down at him, her shiny body being brightly shown in the dusk setting sun. Then the clown girl produced an ice cream from her hand compartment which seemed to be an excellent child lure. Chris played along and reached for it but then her mouth opened and she suddenly lurched forwards with a loud shrieking sound which was cut off by chris's head being stuffed into the silvery slimy robot mouth which looked like a silver mixing bowl on the inside. The robot didn't even use her arms to grab Chris, her mouth was just so powerful not even a pro wrestler could wriggle free. "Eek! Its so slimy" chris said child like in order to fool the clown girl as she brought more of him inside with loud slurps. Now her cheeks were spreading wider from his shoulders being pulled inside like a python. Chris moved his legs back and forth to seem like he was afraid which worked perfectly while the robot managed to gulp his head down which proceeded to make an excellent bulge in her throat as her silver throat parted from his presence. *Gulp...glrk...slurp!* the robot began slurping his chest and elbows which made elbow bumps in her red rosy cheeks as his shoulders pushed out her throat while chris was being lifted off the ground being forced down her throat to her containment contraption which was an actual engineered stomach. Chris felt the robot's human like tongue run across his butt and legs in order to scan his taste while chris's head entered her shiny stomach. The robot's cheeks began to stretch over Chris's butt which bulged her cheeks out more as the top half of the boy was nearly fully inside her chamber where he felt the stinging of battery acids and hydrochloric acids used to obliterate children swallowed by the robot. *Gulp!* Chris's legs kicked the air as they descended down her silver pipe in a flash while her belly rapidly grew like a balloon. *Glrk* she took a final swallow and then chris was now fully dragged into the silver compartment which was really smooth and metallic on the outside making it where police and fire fighters couldn't get save any children. The robot looked down at her large white belly and giggled because chris was moving around inside her but making no bulges since the outside was too thick to make imprints. "This was too easy, father will be happy i was able to capture a child after dark" a small girl's voice emanated from the robot's mouth as she then sat down on the stage she was situated on and began rubbing her stomach which gurgled and hissed with battery acids. The robot caressed its robotic gut which she felt slight bumps and movement emanate from which made her tickle memory activate and began laughing. Meanwhile inside chris was gently pushing the stomach wall in front of him with his feet which rocked the useless acids back and forth as he began to drain her technology before replacing it with similar power. After an hour she went into sleep mode and chris managed to teleport out and slowly tip toed to the next location.