How to win

Chiaki and i were playing video games even though i was shrunken again, it was annoying how i kept getting shrunk to the size of a golf ball but i could do nothing about it. The good news was i could spend this time with chiaki playing games which i kept beating her while i sat on her lap, her face puffed due to losing so many times. "How do you keep beating me?" She asked grumpily as i just replied "h-hey its just a game, im just doing my best" while scratching the back of my head. "Grrr ill win at least once today i just know it" she grumbled as we started another game and that was when she had an idea while we were about to start fighting. Suddenly i felt myself get picked up by her and she tossed me up in the air before closing her mouth around my body, i was lucky i landed on her tongue but the realization hit that she was trying to win by keeping me away from the screen. "Try and beat me now Deary" she said slightly muffled since i was on her tongue which did bounce me around abit so i immediately got off and sat right behind the teeth to attempt to see the screen but she closed her mouth. I had to rely on pure instinct and after a few minutes of digital fight sounds from outside her mouth i heard her growling more "Ggrrrr! How did you win again!?!" She exclaimed angry as she had a puffy face on. "Fine ill just have to do this" she said as she began to tilt back her head as her throat opened as i realized she was attempting to eat me. "HUH?! W-WAIT STOP! I-ITS JUST A GAME!" I spread my whole body out in a star shape to stay stationary while i did the only thing i could and that was headbutt her uvula which began to make her gag. "GO DOWN!" She growled as her tongue moved up and hit the back of my head pushing me closer to her throat as i felt my feet about to slip into her esophagus. It was so hot i felt my face sweating from the arid breath coming in and out of her pipe. My fears finally met me as my feet slipped and got caught in her throat leaving my upper body to be tightly coiled by the ring of the start of her esophagus. "CHIAKI NOOOOOO-*GULP*" my world went red as her slimy muscles pulled me into her throat, she placed her finger against her throat which pushed me tighter against the constricting walls as i tried to stop myself from going down but my arms were pinned together inside her throat. The throat tightened which made me feel like i was being choked as she pulled me deeper which i could now hear her muffled giggles as i passed behind her boobs beginning to travel the rest of the way. "CHIAKI!" I tried calling her since i couldn't believe she would gulp me down over a video game as i attempted to crawl up her throat but my legs were kicking air, no...not her stomach!

I felt gravity take a hold of me as i fell into her stomach, i splashed into her disgusting green stomach acid as i saw the walls close around me. "Hehehe now lets see you win!" She boasted as she expected to win this time, i growled and pulled out my controller and began to play using my instincts. By some miracle i heard the sound of her gasping in disbelief as i somehow beat her. "W-WHAT?! HOW?!" She fumbled for her words as she put a hand over her mouth as i began to squirm because her acids began to hurt. "Chiaki can you let me out now!? It burns!" I exclaimed as i beat and kicked against the walls in pain as my clothes begin getting holes in them as she looked down at her stomach with a puffy face. "Mmm fine but you have to promise to go easier on me" she said with a grumpy expression as she put both hands over her stomach which caused me to fall back into the acids. "OWOWOWOWOW HURRY!" I cried out as my clothes looked like jungle vines which is when i felt her jolt and jerking, then i was launched upwards. It was even tighter than before and when i opened my eyes i felt the cold air and heard a loud Belch from behind me as i was launched onto her lap again. "Ok ok ill be more gentle i swear" i said wiping some of the green fluid off of myself.