Story 5: Saved by hope

I awoke to the sound of blaring sounds stopping as my eyes popped open. "What was that noise?" I thought as i sat up and saw i was tiny and around the length of a pinky finger. "Hehehe" i heard a girl's voice ring out in the dark as i was grabbed and from the dim light i could barely see a scary mask with an evil grin but there was a hand lifting up the face itself to reveal a pink haired girl with despair staring blue eyes. "I thought i saw a snack earlier, i hope this despair is the best i can give" She said in a crazy tone as her tongue rolled out like a carpet and she was about to put me in when a big hit was landed agains her chest and i began to drop but my fall was broken by the feeling of a disgusting wet carpet below me making a wet splat sound. "H-huh? W-what happened?" I said afraid as i sat up and saw teeth around the front of me, i turned around to see a cave like throat opening and closing from rapid breathing. "Nono! WHOEVER THIS IS PLEA-" before i could finish that sentence i felt the floor below me move like a wave and i was sliding towards the throat, i managed to stop by standing on the sides of the tongue but it was pointless in the end and i felt pressure as i was pushed against the back of this tight throat. *GULP* i heard the sound of a boy taking a desperate gulp as my body was pulled down this disgusting pink throat, my arms pinned to my sides as whoever this was had a bulge going down. After i passed this person's windpipe i heard more commotion and the throat around me wiggled as my consumer spoke angrily "GO AWAY! YOU CANT HURT HIM!" Which made me wonder if this person ate me so the other evil girl wouldn't. *Slrnnnn* i felt my body begin to enter the place i was dreading, the stomach. I fell onto my knees which weighed down this Boy's stomach as the bright pink walls pulled in and out around me. "You'll BE SORRY!" I heard the crazy chick growl and the boy let out a long thankful sigh. "Are you ok small one? You aren't hurt right?" The boy asked me which was muffled since his stomach kept most sounds out and in. "Y-yes I'm fine, but who are you" i asked the boy and he replied "I'm makoto naegi, sorry about the tight space you are in, it was the only choice" he said as i tried to stand up but i slipped. "Well heh did i fill ya up?" I asked jokingly and he took a few minutes before replying with "well i can feel your weight in there, my stomach feels much heavier that's for sure" he said as i felt the sound of a zipper beilt unzipped and then the wall caved in slightly as he put his hand against his stomach to probably feel me inside. "Hmmm, well thank you naegi, i appreciate you helping me" i said as i smiled to myself as he had a big grin on his face, he was trying not to laugh. "Hehehe" he chuckled which was muffled meaning he put his hand over his mouth as i attempted to sit up. "Did i say something wrong?" I said as his laughing made his stomach vibrate and the bright smelly bubbles wobbled around me. "N-no its just that whenever you move around like that it really feels good" he said removing his hand from his mouth and returning to patting his stomach which pushed me around more. "Then why don't i do THIS?!" I said as i suddenly sat up and began wriggling as hard as i could. I felt him lurch slightly and his chuckling evolved into histerical laughter as he held his stomach with both hands which smooshed me even more as i was being juggled by his stomach as he laughed. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA QUIT IT THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" He said as he sat on his knees trying to make me stop so i did and he took a few more breaths before calming down. "Well would it be safe for me to come out?" I said as i tapped the wall and he chuckled before beginning to barf me up.