100

They lived.

Why? Because they had to.

The excruciating pain of being a target, because the blood both of them withheld in the many layers of flesh, was a threat or their enemies eyes.

It was quite frightening to be exact.

So many problems were revealing themselves in the faces of two people, whom only wanted to live.

As I said they did... they lived.

This isn't the end of the story.

Whose to say it's not only the beginning?

Starr Marie

I stare at my hand that was now fulfilled with Matter.

Three weeks ago, my hand was as empty as the portable spaces between a string of thread. Now, the huge wedding ring that Damon granted me, weighs on my hand.

Two familiar hands wrap around my body. I lay my head back against the man, knowing that I was safe within his embrace.

"It's relatively beautiful," I twiddle my fingers with a laugh. "I just don't understand how you could spend so much money on me."

His hands that were once around my body, turns me around so I could see his face. He smiles, placing one hand on my cheek. "It's not about the money," He says softly. "It's about my love for you and perhaps what I believe that you deserve."

"As beautiful as it is... I still feel like it's too much," I suggest.

Leah voice appears in my head. I imagined her saying 'If you don't take it, then give it to me'.

Damon laughs. "Your pure, kind heart is my biggest enemy," His thumb rubs across my cheek. "You deserve it. Nothing is to much, Mrs.King."

I smile at his words, burying my head into his chest. "You make me so nervous when you say that."

He laughs again. "How? I'm just addressing you as my wedded wife."

"It's just so surreal that even with the other problematic things that's going on, we're still at our strongest phase."

He frowns. "It's not surreal.  Sure we're still here because it was meant to happen."

I take a step towards the kitchen counter, reaching for the facet. "Of course," I agree. "I think that I'm just rambling right now."

I stare at the sink. The thought of all the things we've yet to fix roam through my brain. It was a pain knowing that we've yet finessed all the problems that's suffocating all who we know.

His presence appears behind me. "Your fret is gradually increasing."

I let the sarcastic comment that I had in mind disappear. My hand tightens around the edge of the counter as the angering thoughts cross my mind.

A comforting hand, rests on the back of my neck, trailing up to my hair. He rubs my scalp bringing relief to the stress headache I was going to receive.

"I'm persuaded that you necessitate a break," He utterly advocates.

I close my eyes. "Our wedding was 8 hours ago, I'm sure that we're both in need of intermission."

The Mafia Sacrificeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें