56

Damon King

"What's our next move boss?" A random guard asks me as my men and women stand around the warehouse.

I look at him then look at the room, "We will attack in a couple of days. Star has gotten closer than we could imagine so we need to be ready," I state.

"Will that be with The Russi's help?" The same guy asks the question for everyone in the room.

Taking a deep breath I stand up from the chair I sat in. I fix my suit as they watch my every move. "We will do this with or without the Russi's help," I demand. "You answer orders from me, not them."

The guy look to the ground then back at me. "Yes sir."

"Now get to work," I call out knowing I went over the details earlier in the day. They all nod their head or reply back, soon going back to whatever they were doing before.

I watch everyone speed to their task whereas my three under bosses stand next to me waiting for theirs.

"Will the Russi's be a problem?" Orlando asks me while I was zoned out.

I turn to make eye contact with them. "No. If Antonio trusts Starr enough, everything will be done peacefully," I pause thinking about the mission Starr is on. "And if he doesn't, Antonio's death would be worse that the previous one I had in mind."

The thought of Starr being unsafe and certainly on the path of what could be her death terrified me. Months ago, I wouldn't be so afraid of what happened to a girl I just met. Especially one who had no experience. But, because I fell so in love with her, I would do anything.

And if that meant killing her asshole-father's adoptive son, then so be it.

"Have you heard anything new from Starr?" Chris asks.

I nod my head. "She came in close contact with the one who birthed him; his mother. She also found out the siblings was some guy who works for Ivan and the woman Orlando took out weeks ago, who eventually attacked Starr in the bathroom."

Lee lets out a little laugh, "Well that was definitely unexpected."

"Shouldn't Antonio be mad that Starr hurt his biological sister or is he using Starr to get back at you?" Chris questions.

I shake my head in confusion. "You know that has been something I been wondering for a while." I pause thinking. "Either he doesn't care because he truly cares about her or this is one level in his plan."

Orlando runs his hand through his chin hair, "We would never know because were on the outside, but maybe we should warn Starr so she could know."

"I'm pretty sure Starr has already thought of that.." Chris argues. "As much as she uncovered and with the rest that will come, we'll have enough to attack."

I nod my head in agreement. "I'll do that. In the mean time, make sure my shit isn't fucked up. Because I don't want to have to repeat myself over something I've said twice," I demand.

They nod their head and walk away. I look at the members that weren't doing as I said. "I see my demands aren't enough for you to do your fücking job?" I yell catching their attention.

Being in the position they were in now, every single one of their stances changed and became worthy of my money.

I nod my head in acceptance and pull out my phone to call Easten.