50

Something important happens in this part!!

This chapter is not entirely a SMUT chapter, although those of  you who don't like it may feel a little uncomfortable— not entirely tbh.

I didn't go extreme with it so... skip or not.

Also... since the chapter is half of 100, I wanted this one to be special, pushing into things more extreme and different .

I hope you guys like.

Starr Marie

I woke up to the sound of water pounding. Laying under Damon's satin sheets as they lay above me in return. As the room was slowly becoming visible with the light of the moon that shines through the wide double doors, I run my hand across the bed only to find a empty space beside me.

Squinting my eyes to see if it was raining, my judgement was right; confirming that it wasn't raining. I look at the clock that sits on the dresser, reading it as 2:36 am. Slipping on my robe, I chase the sound of water dropping. Only to find it in the bathroom where the lights were completely off.

Darkness roared through the room. But, as if sound was greater, I chased the sound to a place that had lightness in a metaphorical way.

I make my way into the bathroom slowly, however I felt myself speed up once I smelled the sweet scent of Damon.

Once I see the walk in shower, I stand quietly leaning against the cold wall before it.

The glass door stood before me, yet I could see everything I wished to see. Watching him wash his hair was interesting and definitely hot. His curls became wet as he tilts his head under the water, while his hands lean against the wall holding him up.

My eyes run from his hands to his veiny arms. Then to his toned muscles that looked perfect with the droplets of water upon them. I bit my lip as my eyes began to go lower, watching the water sooth through his abs.

And just when I was getting to the good part, "Want to join me?" Damon ask not only snapping me out of my mind but also slightly scaring me.

I nod my head in agreement. I so badly wanted to be near him, especially when he looked like this—hot and wet.

He opens the glass door gesturing me to come in. I look him in his hazel eyes as I drop the white, satin robe that wrapped tightly around my frame, wearing nothing under it. I was completely exposed and I didn't mind it.

Neither did he.

I walk towards the shower watching Damon's eyes trail up and down my body. Tension was there once I walked past him entering the shower.

I walk underneath the shower head wetting my hair, as the water fixed my curls. Excess water runs down my back in return. The sweet sensation of hot water steaming amongst my cold skin, warmed me. Once I finished, I open my eyes only to see Damon staring at me with complete lust.

The same lustful look I gave him seconds ago.

"Earlier... you inspired me with lunacy," Damon takes a small step as the water beneath his foot flattens. "Less than gradually, I created a covenant with myself to give you that desire you mentioned before."

I nod my head without saying a word.

He shakes his hand in my direction. "Tell me you want me."

I smile. Because the day of my birth, I should be deluged with celebration. And thanks from those who are happy I'm alive to start a new year. Yet, I'm here heeding distinct-able words that sounds like he wants me to beg.