"Zayn..."

"I can get the picture out right now to re-jog your memory, if you wish," He teased and reached into his pocket to get his phone out. I reached out and stopped his hand from taking out his phone.

"Stop," I grit my teeth and stopped him. "I really enjoyed it."

A big smirk appeared on his face as he leaned in closer to me, "Describe it to me."

"Zayn!" I blushed. I was glad nobody was around us or else we might have gotten kicked out.

"Describe. It." His jaw was clenched as he stared at me. His eyes were wild and he was biting his lip as stared me down.

"I was tempted to touch myself but I had just finished getting dressed, so I couldn't." I felt blush creep up on my cheeks as I looked down at my dress.

"Really, baby?" His finger touched my jaw and a big smile appeared on his face when I nodded. "I was tempted to film myself when I came." I whimpered softly as I imagined a video of him touching his thick cock with come spilling from the top. I imagined the soft moans that would escape his lips and his hand moved up and down faster and faster. He would moan my name over and over again as come fell to his stomach. "Would you have liked that? Or would you rather me facetime you so you could see it live?"

"F.uck, Zayn. Stop," I gasped. By now, my thong was soaked and my cheeks were flushed. F.uck, he was such a tease. Was twenty minutes enough time to get a quickie in or was it too soon into the wedding to hook up?

"Are you getting horny now? Do you want to touch yourself?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded slowly. His warm breath tingled my neck and chest as he spoke. "Do you have the Ben Wa balls in?"

"Yes," I blushed and Zayn's eyes widened.

"Rock your hips back and forth," He groaned and I did as he said. A wave of pleasure hit my core and I bit my lip to stifle the moan. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yes," I gasped and he started using his hands to rock my hips back and forth. I closed my eyes to hold back the pleasure I was feeling, but it didn't work. I opened my eyes and let out a soft moan.

"Does it feel as good as me, baby?" His lips were against my ear and I shook my head quickly. Nothing would compare to the feeling of Zayn inside of me. A couple sat down next to us so Zayn stopped rocking my hips back and forth. He would tease me but not in the middle of a sacred ceremony. "I do have to admit, you look so stunning."

"Thank you," I blushed and took his hand in mine. The throb between my legs had lessened but I was still really turned on. A couple sat next to Zayn and soon more people were filling in everywhere. I was surprised by the amount of people there were and how many of those people were beautiful. At least 90% of them looked like models. "Are you related to all of these people?" I gasped as I looked around.

"Half of them, yes," He smiled. "But most of them I have never met before." He squeezed my hand as the music started. The rest of the people took their seats as the music slowed and the attention was drawn to the aisle between the seats. Zayn wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

The bridesmaids started walking down the aisle with men at their sides. They all had beautiful makeup on and their dresses were very beautiful. "Gosh, they are all so beautiful." They had so many beautiful jewels on their bodies and I was in awe. Some of them even had henna up their arms and on their chests.

"Not as beautiful as you," Zayn smiled and kissed my cheek as the music changed. Everyone stood as the bride and her father started walking down the aisle. Her dress was red and covered in gold. Her head was covered with a red headdress and she had a big smile on her face as she walked.

When they made it to the front, everyone sat down and Zayn rested his hand on my knee. The man at the front, or whatever kind of priest he was, was speaking a language that I didn't recognize. Sometimes everyone, including Zayn, would reply in unison to what he said and I just stayed silent.

To be honest, because I had no clue what was going on, I kind of spaced out and didn't quite pay attention. Before I knew it, everyone was standing and cheering. Zayn took my hand and helped me up.

"I have no clue what's going on," I blushed as I whispered into his ear. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. We filed out slowly and then made our way to another large room. Zayn took my hand and we made our way to a table in the corner. "That was the first wedding I've ever been to," I confessed as the room filled with people.

"Really?" His eyes widened and he wrapped his arm next to me. "Well, it wasn't the most typical wedding..."

"It was beautiful," I interrupted him and a big smile appeared on his face. He kissed my cheek quickly and squeezed my shoulder.

"Want me to get us some food?" Zayn asked and I nodded.

"I can come with you," I said as he stood up but he shook his head.

"You need to save our spot," He kissed my cheek quickly and then walked off. I smiled to myself as I watched my gorgeous man go off to the buffet. I waited for a few minutes by myself and then Zayn came back with two big plates of food.

"I'm not going to be able to eat all of this..." My eyes bulged as I looked at the insane amount of food that he had given me.

"I wasn't sure what you'd like so I tried to get you everything," He shrugged. He handed me a fork and we dug in quickly. A waiter came over and handed us two glasses of water.

Everything on the plate was something I had never had before, but everything was so delicious. "So do you guys always eat this type of stuff at family gatherings?"

"Some of it, yeah. Do you like it?" He asked and I nodded. He chuckled at the big goofy smile on my face and kissed my cheek quickly. A few people moved over and sat at our table but I didn't mind. Zayn was the one thing on my mind.

"It's all so good," I said when I finished swallowing the food I had in my mouth.

"I'm so glad you like it," He chuckled before eating more of the food himself. We ate in silence until both of our plates were empty. Zayn took our plates and I watched him walk away with a smile. He talked with a few people on the way and eventually made his way back to the table with a glass of red wine in his hand.

"You didn't get me a glass?" I cocked my head to the side with a smile as he took a sip.

"We've been over this, darling," Zayn chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "You are underage."

"It's a wedding, Zayn. Everyone drinks!" I sighed and looked around to prove my point. "That girl!" I pointed across the room. "She's younger than me and she's drinking!"

"She also has parental supervision," He said and took a sip of his drink.

I leaned to his ear and whispered, "If I start calling you daddy, will that count as parental supervision?" He turned to me with a big smile and shook his head.

"Nice try," He kissed my nose softly.

"Can I have your attention, please?" We heard a loud voice say and everyone went silent