29; Midnight Kiss

Start from the beginning

"No he's not my boyfriend," I said, gasping when Justin pushed himself over me leaning both his hands beside my head, the pillow sinking in turn as I held my phone to my ear looking up and narrowing my own eyes at Justin's intense gaze over me.

"Are you sure?" She teased and I hummed seeing Justin wiggle his brows at me clearly more awake before he dipped down against me, his hair tickling my neck as I felt his cheek press up against my collar bone.

"He's um...I don't...uh," I stuttered when I felt him press a small kiss against me, his hand resting on my bare hip as my shirt had risen up.

"I see you're busy," She said smug and I swallowed, holding my phone away from my ear and tugging on Justin's hair making him stop as he pressed another kiss onto my skin. He looked up innocently making me squint my eyes at him.

"Can you stop?" I asked, even though I was amused with what he was doing and he shook his head.

"You didn't seem to have a problem when I was doing it last night, especially when I was between your legs and..." He trailed off, his tongue peeking out his mouth and curling like it had against me the night before and I grabbed it with my forefinger and thumb hearing him whine quietly as I fought the urge to blush and hit him at the same time.

"Grandma," I called out, pulling the phone back to my ear as I held onto Justin's tongue hearing him whinge over me again, "Can I call you back in like twenty, I can talk without certain...distractions," I said, peering back at Justin seeing his roll his eyes.

He attempted to say distractions my ass but it failed when it came out sounding like gibberish with me still holding his tongue.

"Sure sweetheart," She laughed lightly, telling me she loved me and I smiled telling her the same before I let go of Justin's tongue and ended the call.

"Now it feels all weird," He mumbled to me, falling in bed next to me and touching the tip of his tongue as I turned onto my side and looked at him.

"Good," I told him and he looked at me with a deadpan look.

"Devil women," He cursed and I gasped dramatically, falling back onto my back and placing my hand on my chest.

"I'm wounded Justin, your words punctured me," I said theatrically placing my forearm over my forehead hearing him chuckle.

"Drama queen," He mumbled with a laugh before I could hear him shuffle out of bed and I peeked under my forearm seeing him stretch upwards.

"I'm not a drama queen," I said and he looked back running a hand through his hair before speaking up.

"You can be a drama princess then," He said and I grimaced, "Why the face?" He chuckled walking to the end of the room and grabbing some sweats off the chair in the corner as he walked with just boxers on.

"I hate the name princess," I said, shuffling myself so I was leaning across the bed and looking up to the ceiling with my body parallel to the pillows.

"You don't like being called princess? I thought girls love that type of shit?" He asked and I snuggled myself into the duvet still looking up to the ceiling before speaking up.

"I don't, I hate the name princess," I said, "Trent used to call me, especially when we argued and I'd flip a shit," I added.

"I still can't believe you and Trent used to be a thing," He scowled and I peeked sideways seeing him in his sweats looking in the mirror that was opposite the end of the bed...his room had the same components as mine but just happened to be structured differently.

Breaking Boundaries •jb•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara