"Mma mma maa mumum."
His joy knew no bound as his eyes hungrily watched her smile that soothes his heart.

Just like both his fathers and elder brother, he also loves watching her and wishes to go on with that till eternity.

"My angel! Slept well?"
As Thanzia took him in her lap, he immediately held her face with both his hands and gave her a nod, admiring her beautiful face.

"Were you waiting for Mummum? Are you hungry?"
He let out a natural pout as Thanzia laid down to feed him.

To her, feeding him is just no work! He fills his tummy while she just gets bored doing nothing.
Shahveer's phone kept beside her took her attention as she immediately stanched it and thought to waste her time through this.

She was scrolling down the feeds of Instagram when a notification appeared taking her attention to it.

Reading the headline of the email, she moved her gaze to the left finding Shahveer still studying.

She then immediately opened the email and read it with full attention, every word written there angered every cell of her body as she planned to strangle Shahveer to death.

"SHAHVEER WARSI."
Her voice came out gentle and slow, but it's coarseness immediately snatched his attention as he turned his head to face her.

"Yes, WiFi?"

"Your WiFi router doesn't work anymore okay? come here to me."

He nervously smiled as his gaze went down to her hand that held his phone tightly in it's grip as if she's about to break it with anger.

"What?"

"Come here."

He stood up settling Nahiaan in his arms as he made his way to her, fearing if she caught her doing what she has forbidden him to even think of.

"Love, I seriously fear such glares of yours. Be gentle."
He gritted his teeth as he placed Nahiaan in his crib and sat on the bed near her.

"Aah how lovely!"
Her smile also seemed poisonous to him as she sat up and moved her eyes to the screen of his phone.

"What's wrong?"

"You're wrong. Your mindset is wrong Shahveer! You shouldn't have done this."
She shot fire through her eyes to him as he prayed for his safety.

"I don...."

"Is doing job so important to you when I have the ability to handle our lives?"
His smile died as he blankly stared at her, cursing his idea to apply for jobs.
Her questioning eyes made him avert his gaze as he begin searching for a reply.

They both stayed quiet for a minute, then Shahveer came closer to her and took Nashwan in his lap from hers, she watched him silently as he settled him in his place and came back to his wife.

"Look tigress....."
He begin, as he was about to hold her, she immediately moved back glaring angrily at him.

"Why did you apply for jobs?...when...I denied."

"Zia....I..."
He caught her waist and held her face with another hand as he looked at her with puppy eyes though he knows that he deserves to get scolded.

"Look I need more 4-5 years to build my career ..and I can't just sit home till then. We nee....."

"If you don't sit home and study then you surely can't either build your future.
What's your problem?"
She struggled to move away as he looked at her with mercy.

"I don't...want you to waste your savings for me."

"You're impossible!"
He ran after her as she got down from the bed and walked to the closet.

"I'm sorry tigress. But let me....."

"Don't ruin your future Veer. If need, I'll work, but you....."

His lips twitched up to a smile as he cut her off and pulled her in her arms to a tight hug.
"I love you."

"You're not doing job, okay?"

"I'll think about it."

"VEER!"

"They're asleep, give me some love?"
He sheepishly smiled running his fingers through her hair as his intense gaze made her cheeks heavy with redness.

••••

Assalamu Alaikum!

Aaaaaafter a month!
Belated Eid Mubarak!
🤭Eeh I'm very late to wish!

How're you all?

😞I forgot that I used to write before Ramadan. Huh.
Thanks to Aymanfathima_07
Otherwise I would still have this chapter uncreated!☹️

The story's about to end finally!
2 more chapters hihihihi!
Will you read the last story or leave?

Sorry for blabbering uselessly🙄
Stay connected!
Allah Hafiz!