Nahiaan made himself comfortable in her lap as he wiped his face in her shoulder, unable to keep his eyes open due to crying so miserably, thanks to his father!

"I can't believe! Why does he react like this to water.........."
Shahveer rolled his eyes at him but when a glare was attacked straight to his eyes by Thanzia, he gave a cheeky smile to her and pouted.

"I just tried to help you. Look, Nashwan's enjoying, but he...umm.... what's wrong with him?"
He questioned in a calm tone noticing how easily Nahiaan stopped wailing to Thanzia's unspoken consolation.

"You made him cry so badly. He's hiccuping, Ya Rabb! Are you seriously his father?"

"Mm yeah surely!....I wonder then from where he did get this allergy of......"
He nervously caressed his beard as her glare turned more murderous.

"Mmm no bathy anymore Mummum."
Nahiaan whispered as he looked at Thanzia with high hopes.

"Yes no bathy for now."
She caressed his back and turned to Shahveer. Noticing drops of guilt and sadness in his expression for making his son cry, she brought a smile to her lips and leaned forward.

"It's ok love, he'll change soon."
She pecked his cheek and stood up to leave with Nahiaan.

Shahveer exhaled out and turned his head to Nashwan, who's still silent, but the enjoyment that he had in his expression before begin fading as his lips curved upward to a pout, staring at his father with fear.

"Mmmaaaammmaaaaammm!"
Voicing out his first word out, Nashwan screamed out of his lungs as tears filled his eyes.

"Wallahi what did I do to you now? Thanzia he's also crying! But why? I'm sorry!
Wait.....oh he called you Mummum!"

••••

"Did he sleep?"

"Hmm."
Shahveer nodded as he securely held Nahiaan against his chest while typing in his laptop.
Her gaze travelled around his face gulping down his features.
The more she notices him the more handsome he seems to her.

"Aaaaa."
Still having his gaze fixed on his laptop, he opened his mouth asking her to give him the next morsel of rice, but dreamingly, she leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

At this he raised her eyebrows at her having such an adorable smile given to him.
"Love to watch me out?"

"Hmm..."
She extended her hand near his mouth as he took the morsel and begin chewing the rice, watching her with a sheepish smile.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Huh you were looking at me like that."

"Mmmm Dadda Dadda Dadda."
They looked down at Nahiaan who changed his position making himself more comfortable and snuggled more in his father's chest.

"Come on Veer you're not a baby, I need double time to feed you than feed both my sons."
She passed him another morsel as he mumbled a sorry and moved his concentration back to the laptop, totally avoiding that he's supposed to eat sooner.

After being done feeding him, she made her way to the bed finding Nashwan awaken as he was patiently waiting for her to come to shower her love to him.