TWENTY-FOUR [ Sulking ]

Comenzar desde el principio

"Sure thing...", she whispered back.

"Manoban..."

-

-

-

L I S A

"Wifey, can I ask you something? And promise that you wouldn't get mad at me..", I suddenly spoke out with a calm tone.

"Hmmm"

"Ermm.. can I get a new car?"

"What's car, Lalisa"

Lalisa.

Okay she ready to attack me.

"Sport Car..."

"No."

She simply replied then stood up go to the kitchen. I sighed.

"Pleaseeee, just this time. You love me right ?", I smile widely.

"Yeah but that has nothing to do with your new sport car..."

"Wifey!", I whimpered while stomp my feets on the floor.

"Enough Lisa"

"Please hmmmm , I really want it"

"Useful to? Or you just want to show it off to Jisoo and Seulgi?"

She simply replied without look at me. My eyes began to glaze over and teary with her words against me. I felt and jerked.

"I'll be going out for a while ...", I spoke out with my low tone then walked outside.

J E N N I E
"You shouldn't going that far with her, Jennie", say Jisoo to me.

Oh ya! Chaesoo having a sleepover in our house for tonight since it's already late and will go back on early morning.

"No, I'm not Jisooni. Lisa always wastes money on useless things"

"That's not useless things, Jen..."

"Then what? She already have her cars even now"

Jisoo sighed deeply.

"I just pity her, she always works hard but always gets banned from you. Don't be like that, she have feelings too"

"Unnie..."

"Yeah. I think it by yourself, she is your wife, don't make Lisa feel too controlled by you, and cry later..."

"Yah! No... She won't do that again!", I glared at her.

Queen control? Is it wrong for me to take care of my own husband?

Lisa never complained anything about that, yes I know she loved me not because she had to. And this was the first time she had left the house after asking the question, i think... i was too much with her, maybe she left the house because she felt with my words but didn't want to prolong the situation. Yes , that's Lisa. She will not show grief for the things she desires in front of me, neither fight nor rebel, she really has too much respect for me.

I sighed deeply.

-
Now where's that Manoban going after 3 hours now?

It's freaking 2 in the morning. Jisoo and I kept trying to call Lisa, but she was still not online. I stood at the entrance, waistfully.

"Mrs Manoban!", shouted Seulgi from outside the gate.

"Seulgi...", I responded while walked towards the gate while it opened automatically.

"I bring Lisa back..."

She grinned while hold Lisa on shoulder.

I frowned firmly my eyebrows.

"Where she going?", I asked.

"JK Bar in..."

"Shhhh!!! Don't too loud Seul. My wife will heard it!", she spoke out with tipsy tone then smile widely.

She's drunk.

This Thai woman do make things up again. She never drank after so long. After all, Lisa is not a heavy drinker since she became a soldier, a ban on drinking alcohol is also a written law in her agreement, this is because it can ruin a soldier's focus, and she does.

"She with you?", I asked again.

"No Jen. She just called me in the middle of time", replied Seulgi.

"Okay. I'm sorry for bothering you in the middle of the night like this",

"It's okay, Mrs Manoban", she smile widely then pass Lisa to me.

"Just call me Jennie after this", she nodded and bow before turn to her car back.

Now, this Thai woman snuggle on my neck like spoiling kid. She was still half -conscious, not knowing how many glasses she drank up to this. When a non -alcoholic and drunk, it looks funny because of Lisa because she looks like a dizzy raw boy of flies.

I sighed deeply.

-

-

Next Morning

L I S A

I'm awake. And felt a very strong headache, like just bumping into something hard but not bleeding or sore. My feet were exposed to room air conditioning that was no stranger to me, it's me and Jennie bedroom.

"Yeah this is my wife's room", I mumbled while sat on the bed before opened properly my tired eyes to explore.

I smile a bit when I knew I was in our bed, and not in another bed. I would die if that happened.

I released a soft sighed while lean my back on the headboard. Yeah I know what happened to me last night.

I went to the bar, drank, and fainted after a few bottles ran out with me.

I have not been touched or get touched by any woman or club girl last night , yeah I still remember.

"Wifeyyy~", I called her name softly.

"Baby~"

"Honey , where are you..."

After a few my calls didn't answer, I got up and went straight to the bathroom then take a shower.

20 minutes later...

"Are you enjoyed it?"