A Word From Class 3e

Start from the beginning

"Unless you can make copies of us, that somehow act and speak like us?" Nagisa asked hopefully.

"I'm pretty sure Sugaya's got a chance doing that, and he only does inanimate objects!" Okuda piped up, immediately popping Nagisa's bubble of hope.

"So the real question is, who's more likely to look and act like a villain but also smart enough not to get caught?" Takebayashi inquired, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose with his index finger.

"I vote Yada! She's most like Bitch-sensei, after all," Kurahashi commented, "And doesn't she have a lot of those pins?"

Yada blushed a light pink, "I'm not as good as Bitch-sensei though."

"Nonsense, you're my prized student!" Bitch-sensei said. 

"Nakamura's a prankster, she'll be a good fit," Sugino said and Nakamura wrapped an arm around his shoulders. 

"I'll take that as a compliment," she grinned and Sugino silently gulped.

"What about Itona? He's pretty good with technology," Muramatsu pointed out.

Karasuma looked around and sighed. "I've got an idea. There's an assassin that I know. She's pretty new to the scene, and she's a bit, how do I say this, unusual, but she can get the job done. I'll send her in along with one of you. Any more would be suspicious."

"What's her name?" Isogai asked.

"Toga Himiko."

--------------------
Midoriya POV

Midoriya was told what would happen, as well as the rules to this 'game' and several other things.

It was pretty simple. Go into a white, brightly lit room and battle it out, until one person is out, with the word out being dead. The room was already a bother, after all, it had boundaries. And it was probably going to be a headache to fight there. Not only that, there were several rules to this fight. 

One, they couldn't destroy the room. Although Midoriya doubted they would, it was still needed.

Two, if both got knocked out or injured to the point where they can't continue battling, they'll have to continue their battle for another day. He was suspicious about this, after all, if All for One wanted one of them killed, this treatment shouldn't be necessary, just make them bleed to death. But then again, he wanted to have a 'show', whatever that meant.

Three, no quirks. Now for this rule, Midoriya didn't see the point in telling him this. Shouldn't he just leave it out? Maybe it was just to inform him.

Four, only one weapon would be allowed. This rule was more for Midoriya than the other, most likely, unless they were like Stain and had multiple swords and knives on them.

Five, everything else is allowed. If, by any chance, there was something that All for One did not want to see, he'd tell them through a speaker installed in one of the walls.

Midoriya gripped his one kali stick tightly. Although it had only been a few hours (or was it days?) since he'd been captured, there was one thing he forgot. He went into the door that had swung open in front of him, but not before getting the other one and activating his beacon. 

--------------------
Class 3e POV

"GUYS! It's Midoriya! One of his kali stick beacons has been activated!" Ritsu reported.

The class had either a smile, smirk, or grin. 

They were coming, whether the villains were ready or not.

Time to play a game. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edit: Hey! SO I somewhat forgot about the Q and A *sweatdrops* so, I'm going to be writing it now!

Q: When do you update again? Fridays?

A: So, for this particular fanfiction, I update on Wednesdays.

As for my others, this is what my schedule looks like, as of now:

Mondays - Pokemon Hero: Dekiru

Tuesdays - Haikyuu!! Watches Their Anime

Wednesdays - Assassin Hero

Thursdays - The Dead Melody Maestro Deku

Fridays - Quirkless Volleyball

Q: How many chapters are you going to write for this book and Dekiru?

A: I have no idea, but I'm planning them to be around the forties or fifties. If they gets too long (like in the sixties and higher), I'll most likely be continuing them in another book.

Thanks for Angel57243, BNHAFanFicReader, and AnimeSwimmerr for commenting and saying hi!