🪐𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

🪐

Despite what you might think, keeping about seven different worlds from crashing into each other all at once is a lot harder then it might look

Despite what you might think, keeping about seven different worlds from crashing into each other all at once is a lot harder then it might look. Kira stood, energy now nearly expended, as she did her best to keep all realities from crashing together. Her own purple energy swirled around her as the blinding lights of other worlds tried to push against her. Tears formed in her eyes. Her vision came roaring back to her. "I don't want to go..." She muttered to herself. She remembered all the things, the good things that had happened to her. Moving up in her ranks, becoming closer with Echo, getting to see her family, all the sleepover her and Chelsea had... She didn't want all these things to go away. She wasn't ready to let go. Not yet. But unfortunately the universe had other plans.

🪐

"What the hell is she doing?" Rex asked his superior, Anakin skywalker, as they watched the oracle sacrifice herself for them all. "She's saving us." Anakin replied. "All of us." Luke added. Anakin looked down at him for a mere second, something about him seemed so familiar to him but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Does she have to do it alone?" Fives asked. "Yes." Athena replied. "Because only she has the power to." Chelsea watched the tears stream down Kira's face. Chelsea could hear it. The sound of the world between worlds, the voices. "To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people, an even greater sacrifice." "I've loved you always. I always will." "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." "Confronting fear is the destiny of a Jedi, your destiny." "Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi's life. So you might say that we are encouraged to love." "I need someone to show me my place in all this." The voices of the world between worlds cried out to Chelsea Anderson. And Chelsea realized what she had to do. "No." She muttered "No one should have to be alone. Not ever." And with that, she took off to her friend. No one could stop her, it all happened too fast. But Chelsea was determined to save her friend.

🪐

A sharp pain surged through her body. Kira could feel her end coming soon. Just as she was about to give up, a pair of arms wrapped around her. "Chelsea?" She said as she turned around to see the smiling face of her friend. "What are you- get out of here!" She shouted at her friend. "The energy is too much.. It will kill you." She said and Chelsea only continued to smile. "I know." Kira looked at her in horror. "What? Chelsea... no... You have to let me do this." "Listen to me, kira." "No." "Please." "No." "Kira." finally the oracle silenced herself to look at her friend. "You have to live." She said softly, holding her friend in her arms. "I heard the void cry out to me... this is my destiny. Not yours." "But I-" "Time can be rewritten." She said softly. Tears now coursed down Kira's face. Her chest heaved as she clenched her teeth together, her words coming out of her mouth sounded tense and painful. "Why would you do this?" Kira hissed, shaking her head as she looked at her with bloodshot eyes. "You can't. Please." "Because I love you. Unconditionally. Without end." Kira's heart shattered into a million pieces. "You are my best friend, kira, my sister. I would give anything for you." Kira shook her head. "No please Chelsea I am begging you." "You don't have a choice anymore." "I don't want to loose you." Kira said, her voice rising and falling with each shallow breath she took. "You have a whole life ahead of you." Chelsea said as she brushed a strand of loose brown hair out of Kira's face. "And I know that the hardest thing in the world, is to simply live in it." Kira closed her eyes. "But you have to. Please. Be brave, and live. For me."

🪐

And with that, the energy of the worlds colliding consumed her. In a blinding flash of light the friend, and hero, Chelsea vanished. She was lost to the world between worlds. Kira watched it all happen. Her best friend. Gone. With the world's realigned those who Kira brought to help fight the battle began to return to their home worlds. Each one of them vanished one at a time, reality returning to the way it was meant to be. "Kira!" The earth girl turned, body weak from all the energy used to save everyone. Echo raced to her. She managed a small smile at the sight of him before finally her legs gave out and kira stacey was dead to the world.