🪐𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

🪐

"This looks the exact same as my Coruscant

"This looks the exact same as my Coruscant." Sil said as she and Kira came through the portal Kira made. Kira nodded at her statement. "Yeah well alternate realities are that way. There's only minor differences." She replied. "Some people notice the differences between different realities, where I'm from it's called the Mandela effect." She added with a shrug. "You still know where the Jedi archives are right?" Kira asked and Sil nodded. "Good. My sister, commander Tano, and the others are there. Why don't you go there and meet them?" Sil nodded. "Sounds good." She added before walking off. Kira only had a few more realities to go before she was done. She was glad too because all of this reality jumping was truly draining her energy. She wasn't sure how much more of it she would be able to take. She would do as many more as she could. She had to try. 

🪐

She stepped through the next portal and her face scrunched up in confusion as she realized where she was. She recognized the location, not exactly, but she was certain there was no other place in the universe with roads for cars, signs for McDonalds, and airplanes flying through the blue sky. "Earth?" She muttered to herself. She could hear the sound of a lightsaber and turned to see a boy with blue hair and a blue lightsaber pointed at him. Next to him was a girl with dark brown hair and green eyes holding a shovel that you would typically see on a farm like a weapon. "What the f-" "Who are you? Where the heckaroo did you come from?" "My name is Kira. I have some pretty important stuff to tell you both."

🪐

"So you're from space too?" The girl with brown hair who kira knew was named Jamie asked. Kira hesitated. "Well yes but also no. It's complicated. I'm from earth too, but not your earth. The important thing is that I am from another dimension and if you guys don't help me none of our dimensions will exist." "And why should we believe you?" Zeb asked and Kira sighed but then Jamie chimed in. "We can trust her." "And why's that?" Zeb sneered. "Because I can feel it, I can sense it. She's telling the truth." Jamie said. "Yeah," Ezra agreed. "I feel it too." the pair turned to look at Kanan and Hera, the "Space Parents". Hera shared a look with Kanan before leaning down to them both. She placed a hand on Jamie's shoulder as she gave her a warm smile. "Go, both of you." she said encouragingly. "We'll keep an eye on things here while you're gone." "Hera," Jamie countered as she raised a brow. "You're a bunch of aliens who know next to nothing about earth and you want to stay here? On your own? As in, without me? There is no way that will go well." "We'll be fine." Kanan intervened. "Go."

🪐

"That was so cool!" Jamie said as they stepped through the portal to Coruscant. "So this is what alien planets are like?" She asked as she looked around. "Sick." "Sick?" Ezra raised a brow. "It's an expression." Both Kira and Jamie replied at the same time. Kira raised a brow as she grinned down at her. "It's nice to finally have someone else from earth around." she said and Jamie smiled back at her. "Now both of you need to head to the Jedi Archives with the others. I'll be there shortly." "But where-" Ezra began to ask. "You'll find it. It's not hard to find." Kira replied. "I have a few more realities to visit. You two can go there and meet the others while I'm gone." The two nodded before racing off to the jedi temple. Kira sighed. She just had to get through two more realities at least and then she could rest. Her vision felt fuzzy but she had to keep going. For Echo.

{ A/N }

Introducing Jamie Kent and Ezra Bridger from reality 4/6
From "Space Boy" by Tomatoangrytomato

Introducing Jamie Kent and Ezra Bridger from reality 4/6From "Space Boy" by Tomatoangrytomato

Thank you again for letting me borrow Jamie!