🪐𝕎𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

🪐

"I can feel you staring at me

"I can feel you staring at me." Kira said from the bed she had been placed on at the medical bay. Fives laughed nervously and nudged Echo. "Mind telling me where I am and what the hell is going on?" She continued and the troopers approached her, Fives with a confident grin and Echo with a less confidence grin. "You mean you don't know?" Fives said and Kira just looked at him, confused. "No. And why do you two look almost exactly alike? And you sound just like that dude that was just here..." "we're clones." Kira froze. She looked at the two men and then began to laugh. She laughed harder and harder until her chest hurt from all the laughing. Fives and Echo exchanged looks. "Wait, you're serious?" She said and the men nodded. "But there's no way... that's not possible I-" fear filled her eyes suddenly. "I'm not dead, I'm not asleep," she paused for a moment. "Holy shit am I in Russia?" Now Fives and Echo looked confused. "Where?" "Russia? You know? 'Comrade' and 'ra ra rasputin'. I knew the Cold War was like a thing but I didn't think those damn soviets would kidnap an American citizen." Her eyes narrowed at the men. "You've got a lot of nerve! When my commander hears about this he'll send the other Eagles after me- good luck with that 'comrades'." She said with distaste. "Anakin was right," Fives said, "you are a weird one."

🪐

"Oh!" Echo said as he handed something to Kira who still looked at the men rather skeptically. "General Skywalker wanted someone to give this to you." He said and Kira's stern eyes met with the object in his hands and her face lit up as she snatched it from him. "My walkman!" She shouted happily. "This was the only thing to survive the crash." He added and Kira froze as she looked at him. "Crash? What crash?" "Uh, your crash." Fives said and Kira rose a brow. "I'm the best pilot on the west coast, I don't just 'crash' m'kay?" Fives scoffed. "Well you did because your ship was a mangled mess back on that planet and if it wasn't for us you'd still be down there and probably dead by now." "Fives!" Echo scolded. Kira's eyes widened and her face paled. "Wait..." she said as she tried to put Two and two together. "Did you say planet?" She asked as she stood from the medical bed she had been laid on at the med bay. "Where exactly am I?" She asked. "I really don't think you should be getting up just yet-" Echo said as he tried to stop her but Kira was determined. "And who are you? What's going on?" She asked and crossed her arms. Fives looked at Echo with a shrug. "She wants to know where she is." He said. "Let's show her."

🪐

No matter how much Echo tried to tell Fives this was a bad idea he wouldn't listen. Instead, Fives led Kira down a monochromatic hall of the cruiser determined to show her where she was since she wouldn't shut up about it. "You wanted so bad to know where you are." Fives said before he finally stopped at the bridge of the ship, large windows looked out into the vastness of space and distant stars and systems could easily be seen. "Well here you are." Kira walked forwards to the window, her gaze transfixed on the stars and galaxies before her. "Woah..." she muttered before pressing her fingers to the glass. "Is this legit?" She asked as she turned back to the men. Fives only smiled. She took that as her yes. "Son of a bitch." She muttered and a small grin crept on to her face as she turned back to the window. "I'm in space."

"