🪐ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕒🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

🪐

"Who are you?" The blonde girl asked

"Who are you?" The blonde girl asked. Kira quickly held her arms up in surrender as the strange lightsaber was pointed uncomfortably close to her throat. "Chill out, princess, jeez." Kira replied with wide eyes that looked down at the white blade nervously. "Don't call me that." The girl hissed. "Why? Because the only person who can call you that is Fives?" The blonde's grey eyes widened at Kira's smart remark. "How did you- are you a sith? You must be.." she pressed the lightsaber closer to Kira and she could now feel the heat of the blade on her throat. "WOAH CHILL OUT! I'm not a sith! Not a sith!" Kira shouted at her. "My name is Kira Stacey. I'm from another dimension much like yours and I need your help." Kira pleaded. The blonde narrowed her eyes. "Kira Stacey?" She asked. "You expect me to believe that?" "Yeah, other wise I wouldn't have tried it." The girl sighed before retracting her saber. "I'm Athena valkyrie, the Jedi Angel. I believe I can help you."

🪐

"So in your dimension you're this some kind of ancient Jedi guardian? And you're chosen by the sword?" Athena shrugged at Kira's words. "Yeah pretty much." "You sound like Shera." Kira said with a chuckle as she shook her head. "Who?" "Nothing don't worry about it." Athena nodded dismissively. "And let me see if I have this down correctly," Athena said as she looked at Kira. "In your dimension chancellor Palpatine is a Sith Lord and plans on converging all dimensions into one to destroy life as we know it?" "Uh, yeah pretty much." Kira replied with a shrug. "But will you help me?" Kira asked and Athena nodded. "Of course I will. Helping the Jedi is my job, even if they aren't from my dimension I suppose. Just let me go get Fives and-" "no." "No?" "You can't bring Fives." Athena scoffed. "Why not?" "Because there's a Fives in my dimension already and if the two of them meet it will cause a paradox. And you and I both don't want that." Athena sighed. "Alright." She said softly. "I'm in."

🪐

Kira looked down at her hands as the familiar purple glow returned. The energy once again created the ring that led into a whole new world for Athena. Kira looked at the portal and then at the blonde. She sighed. "I really hope this works..." she muttered to herself. She didn't think about the probabilities of something going wrong when she brought someone from a different dimension to hers. But then again she was able to pass through with ease so she figured she would give it a try at least. There was never any harm in trying. "What did you say?" Athena asked, turning to her with worried grey eyes. "Aha nothing. Don't worry about it." Kira said. "Just uh... just follow me." She instructed as she walked through the portal back to her world. "Are you sure this thing is safe?" Athena asked from the other side. "Yes it's fine just trust me." Kira replied. Athena took a deep breath before stepping through the portal. She sighed in relief when she made it through safely. "Now here's the thing, I have to go do what I did for you and get a bunch of other people to help. You need to stay here and do not talk to anyone unless they talk to you, got it?" "Yeah I got it." Athena replied. "And remember this isn't your reality, so no one here knows you. Got it?" That seemed to touch a nerve, Athena flinched slightly from it. But she sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah... yeah I got it."

🪐

{ A/N }

Introducing Athena of Agamar from reality 1/6

From "ANGEL" By @/m0mmat0rtle

🪐