🪐ℍ𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

🪐

Kira had stepped through her final reality

Kira had stepped through her final reality. She was inside a ship that she didn't recognize. She was on her knees, trying not to pass out from exhaustion until she heard someone shift in front of her. She looked up to see she was at the other end of a crossbow blaster being held by a giant walking carpet. Kira instantly knew who he was and a sense of familiarity washed over her. "Chewie?" She muttered. "RRRAAAWWWWGGG" Chewbacca replied and Kira smiled slightly. If this was Chewie, then she knew what ship she was on almost instantly. "What's all the fuss about back here Chewie can't you-" a man walked into the hold of the ship and he froze the moment he saw Kira. His eyes widened. "Han Solo." Kira muttered. Han crossed his arms over his chest. "Well," He said as he looked her over. "Seems we've got ourselves a stowaway." He mused and kira narrowed her eyes. "No," She replied as she also crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm looking for Luke Skywalker."

🪐

"How did you even get into the falcon? I checked everything before we left..." Han muttered as he followed Kira deeper into the hold of the ship. "Luke." He shouted. "You've got company." he added and Kira walked into the hold and froze as she made eye contact with the famous Luke Skywalker, the 80's favorite space farmboy and son of the chosen one. "You must be Luke." Kira said before smiling at the Jedi in black robes, he looked so much like his father and Kira could tell Anakin would have been so proud of him. "I am." He said as he stood. A Blue and white R2 unite rolled over to him, nudging him closer to the earth girl. "Calm down R2!" Luke snapped down at the droid. "Sorry he's not usually this pushy." Luke remarked and Kira bent down to the droid. "Master Skywalker's droid." She muttered to herself. R2 rolled up to her and began beeping softly as it gently nudged Kira. Luke chuckled. "Look at that I think he likes you!" Luke remarked and Han rolled his eyes. "Great, the droid likes her, but that still doesn't explain what she's doing on my ship." "HAN!" another voice caused the three to turn to see a final member of the group to walk into the hold. "You need to get into the cockpit. Chewie won't let me do anything and I- who's this?" Kira smiled. "Leia." She muttered. Han rolled his eyes. "Whatever," He turned to Luke, "Just figure out what she's doing here." He ordered before returning to the cockpit with Chewie.

🪐

"You really knew my father?" Luke asked and Kira nodded. "And you truly are from another dimension?" Leia asked as well and kira nodded again. "He would be really proud of you, Luke." Kira said to the Jedi before turning back to Leia. "And he would be extremely proud of you as well." Leia smiled warmly at the compliment. "Thank you Kira." Kira smiled back before turning back to Luke. "So you'll help me then?" She asked. "Of course we'll help you!" Luke chimed. "I am a Jedi, like my father before me. It's what he would want me to do." Kira's gaze softened. "You're right Luke." She smiled. "So? Now what?" Leia asked and Kira stood. "Now we get you all back to my dimension." She said as she walked to the cockpit with Han. "And how are we going to do that?" Leia asked. "I am going to open a portal and we're going to fly through."

🪐

"We are going to what?!" Han barked as Kira stood behind him and Chewie in the cockpit. "You heard me." Kira replied. "Now exit lightspeed." "But-" "Just do it." Kira ordered before turning to Leia. "Honestly I don't know how you put up with him." Leia chuckled as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Me either." She mused and Han rolled his eyes. "I'm right here you two." "You just focus on flying." Kira replied as she began to focus on creating a portal big enough for the falcon to fly through. "Have you ever done this before?" "Create a portal? Uh yeah how else do you think I got here." Han scoffed. "No I mean fly through one." He asked and the group watched as a purple ring began to appear in space, just as large as the millennium falcon herself. "Nope but there's a first time for everything." Kira replied and Han sighed. "I have a bad feeling about this." He groaned as he guided the ship through the portal and into Kira's reality.

{ A/N }

Introducing Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, and Han Solo From reality 6/6
From the original Star Wars trilogy

Introducing Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, and Han Solo From reality 6/6 From the original Star Wars trilogy

🪐