🪐𝕎𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 ℝ𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕐𝕠𝕦🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

🪐

"Han, Poe, can you hear me?" Kira said as she commed the other pilots in the air with her

"Han, Poe, can you hear me?" Kira said as she commed the other pilots in the air with her. "Loud and clear." Poe replied. "Yeah, clear." Han added. "Good, concentrate your fire on the droids farther away from everyone. Try to thin out those forces." "Yes ma'am." Han replied and she could also hear the muffled roar of Chewie in the back ground, causing her to grin. "Mean while I-" She didn't get to finish. A sudden blast on the right side of her ship caused her to stop mid sentence. "Kid, are you alright?" Han asked but Kira was too distracted. "Kira!" Chelsea's voice came through this time. "What happened? Are you okay?" She demanded, stress in her voice. Kira groaned as she checked all her readings. "I've been hit." She said, stress kicking in. "But don't worry about me, I can handle myself. You three keep firing at those droids." "Got it."

🪐

Kira's plane began to go down. Her right engine had completely failed from a blast straight to it from some damn droid. She tried to restore power but the engine was completely gone. Now she was really ready to kill some droids. She just got this plane. As the plane went down kira unbuckled her harness and opened the hatch of her visior. As the plane got closer and closer to the ground she jumped out, tumbling over herself as her body met the cold ground and the plane crashed with a nasty explosion. "Captain Stacey." She could hear Rex's voice on her comm. "We saw your plane do down are you alright?" He asked and she sighed. "Yeah I'm fine. My plane isn't but I'm just peachy." "Just what?" "I'm fine Rex." She finally said as she shrugged her flight jumpsuit off leaving her in her camo trousers, boots, and camo top, A typical airforce uniform for work in the field. She pulled her lightsaber from her belt and instantly ignited it. "It's time to finish this." She muttered before making her way to the temple to face palpatine.

🪐

"Kira?" The earth girl turned on the battle field to see the clone who held her so close last night. "Echo?" She said and for a moment her face fell. "Why aren't you with the others? Clone Force 99?" Echo offered a small smile. "They seemed to have it under control without me." Kira nodded at his words. "How sweet." Her blood ran cold at a familiar voice, too familiar. "Palpatine." Kira seethed as she turned and just before the temple stood the sith lord, eyes yellow and skin sunken in. He truly looked like the monster he was. "Clone and Oracle here to save the day." He seethed. "But how unfortunate it is that you will fail." Kira rolled her eyes. "Please." she said with a scoff. "I've beaten you before and I'll do it again." "You are a bold one." Palpatine seethed with a grin. "But you forget." He countered. "I was inside your head and I saw every weakness you posses." His gaze drifted from her to Echo. "And I know how to make you suffer." He raised his shriveled fingers up and Kira only had an instant to react. The world had already lost Echo once, she wouldn't let it happen again. Something just came over her and in an instant she moved, jumping between Echo and palpatine as the sith lord fired pure electricity at the clone, only it didn't even touch Echo. The lightning consumed Kira, causing her to let out a blood curdling scream in agony. Her entire body tensed up as the stinging pain coursed through her once more. "Kira!" Echo shouted as he watched the infamous earth girl take the hit for him. Her face was contorted in pain and she looked as if she might simply give out at ant minute. Echo tore his gaze from her and did the only thing he could rationalize. He aimed his plaster at Darth Sidious and as quickly as he could, he fired a single shot at him. The blast hit him in the shoulder and it caused his electric grip on Kira to falter, dropping her limply to the ground.

 The blast hit him in the shoulder and it caused his electric grip on Kira to falter, dropping her limply to the ground