🪐𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

🪐

"It's been wayyy too long since I drove her

"It's been wayyy too long since I drove her." Kira said with a shit eating grin as she led the way to her jet black 1969 Nova. "Her?!" Fives said as he followed Kira with Rex. "Wasn't the last time you drove this car with Cameron?" Cameron. Kira really didn't want to think about him anymore after what he had done. She scoffed. "Screw Cameron Kira's our daddy now." She said with a laugh. "What is that thing?" Rex asked. "Kira's pride and joy." Chelsea replied. "Her car." She added. "Second only to her plane." "What's a car?" Rex asked and Chelsea's eyes widened as she looked from him to Kira. "Where on earth did you find these weirdos?" She asked and Kira chuckled. "Where do you think?" She countered with a smirk. "I mean, it definitely wasn't on earth." She replied before slipping into the driver's seat and slipping the key into the slot and turning the engine over causing the car to roar to life. "Yep." Kira mused as her hands wrapped instantly went to the wheel and her fingers wrapped around the leather bound steering wheel. "My baby's still got it."

🪐

"So this is what earth is like?" Rex said as Kira pulled the car into the driveway of a small house. "You know," Fives said to Kira as they got out of the car. "Echo always wanted to see your home, to see earth. It always fascinated him." He told her and Kira sighed as she closed the driver's door. "I know." She replied quietly. "And I'll show him, some day. I promise." Fives looked down at her. The expression on her face was pure determination. "Are you sure he's still alive." "Yes." Kira replied instantly. I promise you, he is." She said as she fiddled around with her keys, grabbing one from the bunch that looked nothing like the car keys. She pulled one out that was more detailed, the house key. "Now, let me grab a few things and we'll be on our way." She said. "Also if anyone asks, you two are Air Force friends of mine and we met at the base, got it?" Rex chuckled as he nodded. "Yes ma'am."

🪐

"KIRA!!" A little boy with scruffy black hair and blue eyes ran up to greet the girl as soon as she walked into the house. He was small and wrapped his short arms around her legs. Kira grinned as she bent down to pick up the little boy. "What's up nerd." She said teasingly and the boy wrapped his arms around her neck, hugging her again. "It's good to see you too Ben." She said before putting him back down. "Hi Chelsea!" Ben said as he ran to hug the other girl's legs and Chelsea giggled as she leaned down to ruffle his hair. "Hey little guy." She greeted him. Rex and Fives shared a look. This must have been the little step brother Kira mentioned briefly when she was with them months ago. Ben looked up at the men with wide blue eyes. "Woah." He said before giving them a weak salute, doing his best to imitate the soldiers he saw onTV. Rex chuckled as he saluted the boy back. "Cool." Was all Ben said before turning to run off and play with some toys. "Hey Ben," Kira called before he could run off too far. "Is your dad home?" She asked and Ben shook his head. "No he's still at work. He left me with Sammy while he was gone." Kira nodded. "Good okay."

🪐

Kira tossed another load pistol into the duffel bag. "What are you bringing those for?" Fives asked as they watched the girl pack. "Please, after what I saw last time with your little war, I'm going to be prepared." "But we have blasters..." Rex replied. "Yeah but there's nothing quite like old fashioned led bullets, my dude." She said. She then moved to a drawer in s bedside table in the room. Her hand hesitated for a mere second before opening the draw and pulling out a painfully familiar object to all of them. In her hand was the silver cylinder hilt of Kira's lightsaber. "This time," she said as she ignited the hilt and a purple glow filled the room as the blade of pure violet light filled the room. "I'm going to be ready."

"