🪐ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

🪐

Three weeks later

Three weeks later

🪐
The last piece to the saber floated into place as Kira moved her fingers around the suspended metal pieces with her eyes closed. "Nicely done, Kira." Anakin's voice penetrated her concentration on the force. "You're almost finished." He added and her focus nearly faltered. "Just keep on focusing." He added and Kira groaned as she dropped the unfinished saber hilt and the final pieces fell to the ground. "You know, E.T. It would be a lot easier to focus without you providing a commentary on my every single move." She said as she turned to him. Her frustrated brown eyes met his and he laughed. "Alright I'll be quiet." He said as he put his hands up in surrender. "And technically you should be calling me master, not 'E.T.'." Anakin said a little more sternly and Kira scoffed as she closed her eyes, preparing to regain her focus on the force. "In your dreams, E.T. Besides, I'm older then you." "By a month, my young padawan." Anakin replied emphasizing the words "Young" and "Padawan". If Kira's eyes were open she would have rolled them as far back as possible. But instead she opted to completely focus on the force as she secured the last piece to her saber. "There." Kira said as she opened her eyes and reached out to grab the saber hilt. "Done." she said. "Fine, go show Huyang."

🪐

Kira trotted back to Anakin, holding her hilt proudly. She was much older then all the other younglings who made the trip to find their kyber crystal and build their saber but it didn't seem to bother her much. The younglings all thought she was interesting and yet strange. A jedi from a world they had never heard of. But now they were all heading back to coruscant after a rather successful trip. "So?" Anakin said as he walked over to Kira. "What did Huyang say about your saber?" He asked and Kira grinned smugly before igniting her new lightsaber. A soft light blue glow illuminated her skin and  gave her form a powerful demeanor. "Say hello to Sniper 2.0." "Kira you can't name your lightsaber." Anakin said with a groan. "Oh but I just didn." Anakin face palmed. "The sooner you get back to Coruscant the better."

🪐

After the ship landed back on Coruscant Anakin followed Kira back to the temple. It was getting late and Anakin was being a good master, making sure Kira got back to her room without getting lost. Again. Kira kept looking down at her new saber as they walked. Her thumb swirled around the little black button that ignited the blade. She wanted so badly to ignite it again but Anakin had already scolded her twice for messing around with the new weapon. In all her years in the military Kira had never seen any weapon quite like this. Swords were considered old fashioned in america when it came to fighting wars or just fighting in general. The modern world of the eighties had long moved on to guns and nuclear bombs rather then elegant sword fights. "Please be careful with that." Anakin said as they entered the temple. Kira sighed again. "I will I promise for the hundredth time." she said with a slight attitude. "Are you going out again tonight?" Anakin asked. Kira seemed to be an avid fan of going out with the clones to 79's whenever they came back from a mission, it was the soldier in her. However, Anakin knew the council wouldn't approve of it but when did he ever care about what the council did and did not approve of? "Yeah. I promised Fives I'd go out with him and the boys as soon as I got back." Anakin chuckled as he shook his head. "Just be careful okay?" He said with a grin. "Don't do anything stupid." Kira chuckled. "How can I when you're taking all the stupid with you?"

 "How can I when you're taking all the stupid with you?"