🪐𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕒🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪

🪐

"Hi!" a voice caused sam to turn with a book in hand and reading glasses on her nose

"Hi!" a voice caused sam to turn with a book in hand and reading glasses on her nose. She had just had just finished talking to Hardcase about her Jane Austin book, he had a lot of questions after their last conversation and the clone even asked if he could borrow the book or one of Sam's other copies of Jane Austen stories. And of course, Sam was delighted. Not even Kira shared her love of books with her so finding someone else who was interested in them really made her heart soar. Now she had found a nice spot in the hallway to read her book. She looked up at a strange clone with robotic legs and an extremely skinny demeanor looking down at her. "Uh hi?" She replied raising a brow. "I'm Echo." he introduced himself with a small smile, Sam was still lost and she tilted her head to a one side as she looked at the clone. "I'm Sam." Echo's smile widened, he remembered Kira mentioning Sam was the name of her little sister. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Echo said gently and sam laughed quietly. "Is she here?" "Is who here?" "ECHO!" Echo turned to see an ecstatic brunette earth girl practically racing to him. "Echo!!" She shouted again, a huge smile on her face. "You're back!" Echo cheered. "And you're alive!!" She added before throwing her arms around him. Echo hugged her back tightly, picking her up and spinning her around even. "I was so worried!" she added before pressing a kiss to his cheek. Echo's grin faltered. "You were worried about me?" He asked. "Well yeah..." Kira replied, Echo's eyes widened as he put her down. "Why?" "Oh Echo-" "How many clones are you friends with?" Sam asked, ruining the moment and crossing her arms over her chest. Kira rolled her eyes. "Echo this is my little sister, sam." She said as she gestured to the other brunette girl. "Yeah..." Echo replied, his eyes darting from sam to Kira. "We've met."

🪐

"Kira? What are you doing?! I gave you an order to-" Ahsoka said as she heard commotion in the corridor. She froze at the sight of an old friend. "Echo..." She spoke softly and the trooper smiled as he saluted the togruta. "Commander Tano." He said respectfully. Ahsoka felt her heart swell up with emotion. Echo truly was alive and he had returned. The mood in that moment was so light, so pure and happy. But then that moment ended. Kira felt her weakness return and her eyes fluttered shut as her legs completely gave out and she began to fall. If it wasn't for Echo catching her, the oracle would have fallen to the ground. "Kira!" Ahsoka shouted. "Take her to her room please. She needs to rest. I gave her an order to do that but she seemed to have gotten sidetracked." Ahsoka said with a sigh as she shook her head. "What happened to her?" Echo asked, holding the sleeping girl bridal style. "She exhausted herself by over using her powers. She needs to rest." Ahsoka ordered. "Can you take her to her quarters?" The togurta asked and Echo nodded. "Yes of course commander."

🪐

"I don't want to go!" Kira shouted. Tears stung at her eyes as pain surged through her body. This was the end. The oracle was going to sacrifice herself to keep the worlds from colliding and ending reality as they all knew it, and doing so would take up all of her power, killing her. "Please..." She muttered. She looked down at her hands which began to dissolve as the worlds closed in, giving up her very essence to save the people she had come to love. "I don't want to-" She couldn't get the words out before her body exploded in a burst of light, her atoms scattered and her very existence irradicated to save the worlds. Everything returned to normal in the brink of her absence. The heroes faded and returned to their respective worlds. Palpatine was gone an his plan had been stopped before he could win. Kira's voice kept speaking to her as the vision shifted. "Please..." Kira spoke to herself as a warning, an omen of the future. "Find a different way." she begged to her past self. "I don't want to go." She added once more, her voice breaking as she spoke. "There has got to be another way."