🪐𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

🪐

"Kira!" Echo cheered as he saw his favorite padawan seated with his brother

"Kira!" Echo cheered as he saw his favorite padawan seated with his brother. The other men followed him as they approached the duo. Kira grinned as she looked up at the clone who had become rather close to her over the past few weeks. "Echo! Hey!" she replied happily and Fives smiled too. "Hey Ech." Fives greeted his brother. Along with Echo, Jesse, Hardcase, Tup, and Dogma all followed him. "Kira!" Jesse cheered as he saw the woman. "Hey boys." Kira greeted the others. "Did you finally get to make your lightsaber?" Echo asked as he giddily sat next to the earth girl Jedi. "Yep." "Can I see?" "You can see the hilt but for the love of God don't activate it in the middle of 79's." Kira said as she took the silver cylinder off of her holster on her belt and handed it to the trooper. Echo looked as if he were a kid on Christmas, he had never seen such a thing so close before. The hilt was beautifully designed and unlike any other weapon he had seen before. "Careful with that, Ech." Fives said as he watched his brother become entranced by the beautiful weapon. He finally handed it back to Kira who returned it to the holster on her belt. "So I take it your trip with General Skywalker and the other younglings went well then?" Jesse asked and Kira grinned. "Yep. I'm scheduled for training with the saber tomorrow with Anakin and Ahsoka." "Good luck, both of them are very good with their sabers." Tup said with a small grin. "I'll be fine." Kira replied with a roll of her eyes. "Anyways, it is getting late and I do have to be up early for skywalker's training in the morning." Kira said and Jesse, Fives, and Hardcase all groaned. "Kira we just sat down though. Can't you stay any longer?" Hardcase asked and Kira laughed. "Sorry, but no." She said before she stood. "I'll walk you back, if that's okay." Echo offered causing his brothers to all exchange knowing looks. "Yeah. That's fine."

🪐

"So are you excited for your lightsaber training tomorrow?" Echo asked, trying to make conversation as he walked back with Kira, returning her safely to her room. She nodded with a smile at his words. "Yeah totally." She replied. "Lightsabers are completely different from the weapons I was trained in on earth so it will definitely be a nice change of pace." She added. There was a silence for a moment as Echo debated on what to say next. "How have your dreams been?" He finally asked. It was no secret to him that Kira had been plagued with bizarre dreams recently. Nothing too fearful but just odd things. Her latest one was of
her mom calling her name over and over again. She said something about a gateway as well but Kira had no idea what that meant. "I dreamed about my mom." "Your mom?" "Yeah..." she muttered in response. "I- it's hard to explain... I dreamed that I saw her just looking at me, she looked just as I remembered her. She would call my name over and over again like she was calling me to come home but then she would say something about a gateway and that I needed to go there." "Weird." "Yeah I know." Kira replied. "What do you think it means?" Echo asked as they walked and Kira turned to look at him. "Means?" She asked with a raised brow. "Echo I'm sure it's just a fever dream, nothing more then my body and mind still learning to adjust to being oh I don't know, dragged across space." "But when the Jedi have strange dreams it always means something." Kira froze for a moment. "Jedi get strange dreams? That's like a thing?" "Well... yeah.. I thought you knew that." Kira shook her head. "I'm afraid Anakin skipped over that in 'new student orientation'."

"