🪐𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕥 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

🪐

The millennium falcon seemed to soar effortlessly through the portal lined with purple energy

The millennium falcon seemed to soar effortlessly through the portal lined with purple energy. Tensions were relieved as soon as the group made it to the other side. Han sighed in relief and kira let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in. Her knees felt weak and she knew she needed to rest but she had to get them with the others first. "Han," Kira said, trying to keep her energy up long enough to get them to the Jedi archives with the others. "Land the falcon in the main hanger. Down there." She said as she pointed down to the hanger. Han nodded as he and Chewie steered the ship to land down in the hanger.

🪐

"So this is what the ancient Jedi temple looks like?" Luke said as he walked with Kira and the others to the Jedi archives. Luke was in awe. The concept of the Jedi being abundant and having such a grand temple was so foreign to him. He was still used to being one of the few dwindling Jedi left, this was anything but that. "Luke," Leia said softly as she put a hand on his shoulder while they walked. She looked at her brother sympathetically as Luke took in the sights of the temple, looking at it all in wonder. "It's beautiful." He added and Leia couldn't help but smile softly at him. Leia was force sensitive and even training to maybe become a Jedi as well but she was nowhere near as dedicated as Luke was. Luke was fascinated with all things Jedi. "We're here." Kira said, ending Luke's transfixed gaze at the temple walls. She nodded her head in the direction of a much larger room with high arching ceilings and rows and rows of Jedi records. Luke's eyes widened. "These are the Jedi archives?" He asked as he looked around before following Kira to the others. "It's beautiful."

🪐

"What happened to you?" Ahsoka asked as she approached Kira. Kira looked away from the group of people she brought from other realities to the togruta. "Hm?" Kira hummed and worry filled Ahsoka's eyes. "Kira," Ahsoka began, "You look exhausted." and as the words left her lips a spell of dizziness came over kira causing her to stumble for a moment and press her hand to her head. Her vision blurred for only a moment but then she caught herself. "Turns out punching holes to other realities take a lot more energy then I thought." She said with a nervous laugh. "You need to get some rest." Ahsoka ordered. "Where's Sam?" Kira asked, noticing her sister was nowhere to be seen. "Hardcase had some questions for her about some book. But you need to rest." "But what about everyone? I need to tell them what's going on..." "I can handle that for now. You can explain it more in the morning. Now off to bed with you." "Fine."

🪐

The men exited the ship. It had been so long since Echo's eyes had seen coruscant and it was a familiar sight to be welcomed. Echo sighed with relief, breathing in the familiar scent of the coruscant air. It was good to be back. He had certainly missed it. The GAR facility with all of his brothers, the busy sounds of coruscant at all times of the day, the warm sunlight on his skin. "Rex, Fives.." Echo spoke up. "Thanks for coming after me." he said with a faint smile and a sparkle in his eyes. "Of course, that's what brothers do." Fives said as he placed a hand on Echo's shoulder. "I'm just sorry it took so long." Rex added. "It'll be just like old times now!" Fives cheered as he nudged his brother with his elbow. Echo smiled forcefully at his brother. "Yeah just like old times."

"