🪐𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

🪐

"Figures I'd get paired with the little princesses

"Figures I'd get paired with the little princesses." Wolfe grumbled as he stood with the two girls, Artemis and Amphitrite. "A shame." Artemis replied as she loaded an arrow into her bow and fired it at a droid, the arrow went straight through it, managing to skewer three droids in the process and she wasn't even looking. "Yeah poor you." Amphitrite added, the elemental used her talents to draw the moisture out of the air and into instantly frozen ice bullets before using it to fire upon five incoming droids, instantly ripping them to shreds. The girls looked at each other, each having a smug grin before high fiving and turning back to the commander. "Sorry you're stuck with us." Artemis teased. "Yeah we're just a couple of powerless girls. Woe to us." "Shut up and just keep doing what you're doing."

🪐

"I need to get a message to general kenobi." Cody shouted as he and Sil stood side by side, fighting droids just as best as they could. Sil held her blaster tightly in her hand. She turned to Cody as he spoke. She knew Cody well, but not this Cody. This wasn't her Cody. That was something everyone had to remind themselves of. This wasn't their dimension and these weren't their people, their friends. It was difficult to look at someone you know and have them look at you like they had no clue who you were. "I can cover you." Sil replied earnestly. Cody seemed to hesitate for a moment. "Alright." He finally agreed. "Cover me. Kenobi is this way." He added before taking off and having Sil follow, covering the commander that she knew.

🪐

Elara shot another droid with her blaster. She stood next to Fives, making him in between both him and Athena. However, the two girls who didn't seem to get along to well at first were starting to become much more accustomed to one another. They had talked things out the night before and turns out they had much more in common then they thought. Of course, it took time for Elara to understand that Athena was a former separatist and wanted nothing to do with them anymore. Once Athena had explained that she wanted them gone just as much as Elara did, their walls began to fall down. Not only that but both girls seemed to be involved with Fives from their own respective dimensions. And something like that seemed to bond them closer together. Elara had asked Athena if she ever knew Echo, and unfortunately Athena explained that he was gone before she ran to the Republic and the rest of the night was full of Fives and Elara telling Athena how much she would have loved Echo. But now both girls were fighting this battle to save their homes. "I need to get over there." Elara shouted as she pointed over to an area full of rocks that would make for great cover for defending against the droids. "I can-" "I got your back." Athena jumped at the opportunity, cutting off Fives. He looked down at her, surprised that she would offer herself up to help. "What? Us girlfriends of Fives have to stick together." She said and Elara smiled at her. "I still don't even know who either of you are." Fives muttered. "Don't worry about it." The girls chorused. Athena then used her white lightsaber to cover Elara as the two of them ran for cover of the rocks, working to defend the rest of the group as they continued on the offence.

🪐

"Jamie please be careful!" Ezra shouted at the girl as she brought down a baseball bat, smashing a droid in her path. "Yeah! Nice job lil' one!" Wrecker commended her. "I AM CAREFUL!" She shouted back at Ezra who only rolled her eyes at the other earth girl. "Must be a Texas thing." He muttered to himself as he remembered the place Jamie mentioned she was from. She had brought the baseball bat with her from home, something about stranger danger and she was going to need it for safety. Ezra chose not to question her which was a smart idea. Jamie unleashed was like pure chaos and rage, and for some reason she kept shouting what she referred to as "Iconic Vines". No one knew what those were except for her but at least she was finding a way to enjoy herself while smashing droids with her baseball bat. "LOOK AT ALL THOSE CHICKENS."

🪐

"Sam? What are you doing here? I thought Kira said-" "Kira's not the boss of me." Sam snapped at Rex as she stood next to him. She was ordered by Kira to stay behind but, of course, she was just as stubborn as her big sister and she refused. In her hands she held the loaded pistols Kira had brought with her and on her belt she had extra amo. "But you-" "I do what I want." She sneered before firing the pistols, shooting led bullets into three droids. Rex's eyes widened, the little sister seemed to pack just as much of a punch as the big sister did. "What do they teach on earth..." He muttered before turning back to his work, defending his general who fought unknowingly with his son. Luke thought it best not to tell him who he was, he knew what his father would become, at least in his dimension. He just wanted this chance to see who Anakin Skywalker was in his prime without any influence of his son. Just pure power. And he did.