🪐𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕒𝕔🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

🪐

"What do you mean my sister isn't dead?" Sam asked as she followed Chelsea back into the barracks of Edward's air force base

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What do you mean my sister isn't dead?" Sam asked as she followed Chelsea back into the barracks of Edward's air force base. "Chelsea I don't think you should be blabbing to Sam about your theories. This is serious, and kira could seriously be gone." "She's not." Chelsea barked back. "They wouldn't even show us the body." "Uh, yeah," Sam replied, arms crossed over her  chest. "That's probably because she died in a plane crash, Chels her body was probably a mangled mess and not something you wanted to see." Sam replied. "I'll prove you both wrong." Chelsea countered as she picked up the wall phone in the barracks used for emergencies. "Chelsea," Cameron said with a sigh. "What are you doing?" He asked. "You'll see." She replied stubbornly. She dialed the number for Kira's pager before using the numbers to type out a quick message and area code on to appear on Kira's pager. "Chelsea," Sam said, now realizing what the girl was doing. "Kira's pager was probably destroyed in the crash. You need to stop waisting your time thinking she's alive and start working on dealing with your grief. My sister's gone. There's nothing we can do about it now." Chelsea bit her lip. There was no way she could argue with her sister. Just when she was about to agree and hang the phone up and give up all hope, her own pager began to ring, signaling that she had an incoming message. The three all exchanged looks of disbelief. "It can't be." Cameron muttered. Chelsea picked up the pager from her belt and read over the words before gasping softly and covering her mouth with her hand. "Chels, What does it say?" Sam asked eagerly. Now everyone was interested in Chelsea's conspiracy. "Can't explain. Alive. Far away. Outer space and Star Wars. Talk more soon. Kira."

🪐

"Kira's alive?" Sam said in disbelief. "How?" She asked, expecting chelsea to have all the answers since she was the one with the idea of Kira's false death. "I have no idea." chelsea replied. "What did she mean by outer space and Star Wars?"Cameron asked as well. "Something's not right here." Chelsea concluded. "Why would the government officials claim she was dead if her body wasn't in the crash?" Sam asked. "Remember when those government officials wouldn't let us see her body or the crash sight?" Chelsea asked cameron, remembering now how secretive they all were. "You don't think-" "I do." Chelsea cut him off. "What? Think what?" Sam asked now curious what was going on. "There were government officials scoping out Kira's crashed plane when we went to see what was going on and they wouldn't let us near the crash or see the body." Chelsea explained. "And I think they're hiding something because from what we've all noticed so far, whatever is going on is weird. Like bat shit crazy weird. And maybe, just maybe, Kira was taken by something extra terrestrial." She added and Cameron laughed. "Do you have any idea how insane this sounds? How insane you sound?" Cameron's asked and Chelsea shrugged. "I know, but nothing about this is sane. Something about Kira's 'Death' didn't sit right with me ever since we heard about it." "Well, what are we going to do about it?" Cameron asked. "I mean, we're just two twenty year olds and a seventeen year old. What could we possibly do to find our friend who went for a joy ride with E.T.?" He asked and chelsea laughed. "Wrong, we are two twenty year olds with ties to the military which has ties to the government. We have access to a lot more then you might think. The government has tried to cover up UFO sightings and extra terrestrial experiences before, now it's time for us to uncover what they are trying to hide before they hide it." "Yeah." Sam agreed before looking at Cameron as she crossed her arms. "And I'm eighteen, not seventeen." Cameron rolled his eyes at Kira's little sister. "What are we even going to do? You don't even know where to start!" Cameron continued. "We start at the beginning." Chelsea countered. "We learn all that we can about Kira and the day she went missing. Research everything we can about the storm that hit that day and if there was anything at all irregular about it." "Shouldn't we try to figure out where she is first and bring her home?" Sam suggested but Chelsea shook her head. "No, if she needed us to come get her she would have given us a location or something for us to search for. She's not in danger. But we still need to figure out whats going on, as much as we can without her help." Chelsea turned to cameron. "So," She said as she looked him over. "Are you in or out? Kira needs us." She stated, emphasizing the last sentence. Cameron sighed and looked down for a moment. He was the last person to see Kira before she dashed off into her plane and vanished without a trace. He was her captain, but cameron was also her friend. He looked up at Chelsea, cold blue eyes training on hers. "I'm in."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
RADICAL > ᴄʟᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀʀꜱ < जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें