🪐𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕖, 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕐𝕠𝕦🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

🪐

"How did you- you just-" Sam seemed to be at a loss for words after the portal closed behind them

"How did you- you just-" Sam seemed to be at a loss for words after the portal closed behind them. "You didn't know she could do that?" Fives asked and the confused girl looked from her sister to the clone. "No." She said. "I mean I knew she could do some weird stuff but not... not open portals to other worlds." She was very surprised by what Kira had just done. Kira had told her stories about what she had done but Sam always brushed it off as some kind of fever dream Kira had been having. "So where's this chancellor guy that wants to speak with me?" Kira asked Rex. "I'll take you to him." He said. "Why don't I take your sister and give her a tour, like we did for you." Fives offered, and Kira sighed. "That's fine just keep your hands off of her." Kira threatened. "Yes ma'am." Fives agreed with a chuckle. "And the same goes for the other clones." "Kira please, I can handle myself." Sam said and Kira rolled her eyes. "Whatever, just be careful." Sam laughed. "I will I promise." She said before she followed Fives so he could show her the sights. Kira turned back to Rex once they left. "So, the chancellor, right?"  "Yeah, he's this way."

🪐

"Ah miss Stacey, is it?" The chancellor said as he stood from his desk in his office to great the woman. "Come in! Sit!" He invited her in. Something about him was painfully familiar to her and something inside of her told her to be extremely careful around him, not to trust him at all. She took his offer and walking further into his office, Rex following her as she did so and she sat in a seat across from his desk. "Thank you captain for bringing her to me. We have much to discuss." The chancellor addressed Rex who nodded. "You may go now, I'm sure there's plenty of things you need to get to as well." He said as he dismissed the captain. "Yes sir." Rex replied before leaving Kira alone with the chancellor.

🪐

"My dear Kira," the chancellor said as he sat down at his desk once more, facing the girl. "I have heard that you are quite powerful with the force in ways the Jedi have not seen in a long long time." He said. Kira was on her guard around this man. Something about him just didn't sit right with her. "Yes," she replied flatly. "But what does a man who's place is in the senate amongst politics know about the Jedi?" She countered keeping her eyes narrowed on him. "I have always admired the jedi." He told her. "Not only that, but I also work very closely with the Jedi council as they are a key unit of the Republic and our army." Kira crossed her arms over her chest. "So it would seem." She said skeptically. The chancellor's eyes narrowed on her. "Something is bothering you, my dear." He said, "your demeanor screams it." Kira didn't respond. "Some one close to you is dying." He added and Kira's eyes shot up from the ground where they had been staring up at his. "How did you-" "don't worry." He replied. "But what if you could save her." There were so many red flags that Kira could see, but before she could do anything about it she needed to know more about what was happening. "How so?" "Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth plagueis the wise? He was very powerful with the force and was able to use midicholrians to save the ones he loved from dying but unfortunately he could not save himself." Kira was being as cautious as possible now. "I thought such a power was only related with the dark side?" The man across from her slowly grinned. "It very well may be, but it could save your mother." "What did you say your name was?" Kira asked, this was all she needed. "Chancellor Palpatine." Replied and that was it. Kira's eyes widened as she instantly stood up. "It's you."