🪐𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝔽𝕚𝕝𝕞🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

🪐

A dreamless sleep plagued the Oracle that night

A dreamless sleep plagued the Oracle that night. However, her sleep may have been void of answers, but Kira was otherwise content. When she awoke, she was still in the arms of her favorite clone. "Good morning." Echo muttered, the sleep in his voice was heavy and it made him sound horse. Kira giggled softly as she yawned. "Morning Ech." She said, causing the man to grin at the nickname for him. This was the only part of the future Kira was happy about. Being with him, with Echo, because every other aspect of her future terrified her to her core. The visions of her death came flodding in once more and Kira closed her eyes tightly. "Mesh'la," Echo said as he noticed her eyes shutting tightly and an expression of pure pain form on her face as her eyebrows knitted together and it caused her forehead to crinkle lightly. The contorted expression on her face caused Echo's heart to jump into his throat. His girl looked as if she was being tortured. "What's wrong?" He asked as he brought a hand up to her face, brushing some tangled strands of brown hair out of the way. As soon as his hand made contact with her skin she sighed and her expression softened. Her eyes opened and the earth girl looked up at him. "Nothing." She lied with a false smile. "Just some memories."

🪐

"Captain Stacey." Rex addressed the woman who entered the planning room with Echo at her side. "Captain Rex." She addressed him in response. "Anakin." She said to her former master who managed a grin at the girl. "Im told you are the one responsible for this reckless plan." Wilhuff Tarkin began as he stepped forward to address Kira. The man held a constant scowl in her direction and Kira was already over it. "Yes I am. And I'm gonna explain it again, no interruptions, no questions, just listen." By now everyone part of her plan had entered the room, ready to hear what the plan was to stop Palpatine and save their worlds. "There is at least one or more person in this room that is from a different dimension each. They will pair up with us and our resources to end your war. Sil will go with the 212th and commander Cody. Amphitrite the elemental, and her sister Artemis will go with the 104th and Commander Wolffe. Jamie and Ezra will go with clone force 99. Athena and Elara will go with the 501st. Rey will go with General Kenobi, Leia will be with General Kloon, and Luke will go with General Skywalker. Han And chewie, and Poe and Finn will be needed in the air with ships. The goal is to stop Palpatine, then I will have to keep the dimensions from collapsing into each other. When I'm able to reset the track of dimensional progression all of you will automatically go back to your respective worlds with no memory of what happened. But above all we-" "This is beyond insolence! Do you have any idea who you are speaking with? You have no authority here to demand-" Tarkin interrupted the earth girl but not for long. In a swift movement, Kira had grabbed her lightsaber from her belt, ignighted it, and now held it at his throat. The whole movement was instantaneous, as if it was planned or almost natural. Her now white irises glared at the admiral, purple blade at his throat. "I'm fairly certain I said no interruptions." Kira replied. Her voice wasn't strong or demanding but blantent and honest. She wasn't going to stand for any more bullshit and it showed. Tarkin glared at the woman. It was obvious he didn't like her and her plans, but he was the one at the opposite end of the lightsaber. "Proceed. My apologies." He seethed and finally Kira retracted the blade, returning it to its rightful place. "Do you all understand?" Kira said as she turned her attention to everyone else in the room. Most of them nodded or hummed a "mhm". "I have just one question." Anakin spoke up. "Where are you going to be? You went over everyone else's position but your own." He added and Kira managed a small smile. "I have a small stop to make before I meet you all out there." She replied and that familiar purple glow formed around her fingers. "I'll see you all on Lothal."