🪐𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦 (𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕄𝕖)🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

🪐

Kira walked back to her room from the 501st barracks

Kira walked back to her room from the 501st barracks. Her walkman was in hand as she returned to the Jedi temple to get some much needed sleep and rest after her long day. Everything about this world was going to take a lot of getting used to for her. The whole concept of Jedi was a lot for her to handle not to mention the fact that an entire Republic existed far beyond the reaches of the earth and the solar system she grew to know as a child. A few days ago her biggest concern was completing her training mission before her commander found out and now here she was, engaged in a war that was not her own and learning of a mysterious power known as the force. She laughed at herself as she walked back, taking good notice not to get lost, not again. Her mind drifted for a moment as she walked and she wondered about her friends and family she left behind on earth. She wondered if she truly had been pronounced dead. How would her sister take that? How would her mother take that? Her mom had suffered enough with her dad and everything that had happened with him, Kira didn't need to cause her any more pain. She hoped that she would be able to return home before the news of her crash and supposive "death" reached her family. They had been broken enough. "Kira?" The earth girl looked up upon hearing her name. That voice was painfully familiar and she knew it didn't belong here. She turned to see the fleeting image of someone who did not belong here at all. "Sam."

🪐

"Sam how are you- how are you doing this?" Kira asked and her sister didn't even seem to notice her. Sam's green eyes looked straight past her. "Kira I don't know where you are, if you're okay, what's going on, or even if you can hear me." Sam continued and Kira could hear her voice shake for just a moment. Kira's demeanor softened. Sam must not have known that Kira could see her. It seemed almost like her little sister was praying. "Aw sam..." Kira muttered as she continued to watch her sister as she spoke hopelessly into what she assumed to be nothingness. "Just- please be okay." Sam said and Kira heard her voice break as a single tear fell down her cheek. Kira and Sam were true sisters. They didn't always get along but when it came down to it, they would give anything for the other. They were family. "Mom doesn't know about everything just yet... I don't know what to tell her. Everyone thinks your dead but me, Chels, and Cameron got your message." So it did work! Kira thought happily to herself. She had used one of the clone's com links to try to send a message to Chelsea's beeper and she had no idea if it would go through or not. She was pleasantly surprised to hear that it had worked. "We don't know what to do or even where to start." Sam added. "If you can hear us," She continued, "Please help us. You're our only hope." and with that the fleeting image of her sister vanished. Kira had no idea how to help them out any more then what she had told them. She wasn't even sure if they could help her at this point. They were miles upon miles away. Any "help" they could provide wouldn't be very useful at this point. She knew one thing for certain, above all concerns of the force and the Jedi and the republic, she had to go home. Kira wanted to be with her sister and her friends, not fighting for some war she had no say in. "Don't worry sam," She muttered as her hands clenched into fists. "I'll be home as soon as possible." But something inside of her knew "As soon as possible" would take a lot longer then she would have liked.