🪐𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕒 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕠𝕟🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

🪐

 "Did Rex say anything else about this mission?" Fives asked as he and Echo headed for briefing in the main hanger

"Did Rex say anything else about this mission?" Fives asked as he and Echo headed for briefing in the main hanger. "Nope. Just that we're heading to some temple on Lothal after a distress call." Echo replied. There eyes lit up when they got to the hanger and saw one of their newest and closest friends. "Kira!" Echo said happily. The earth girl turned to the men and smiled. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she wore the same Air Force leather jacket as always, which still proudly displayed her Eagle Seven status. "Hey Ech! Cinco." She addressed both of them with a small smile. Fives rolled his eyes at the nickname. "Did Anakin tell you anything about the mission?" Echo asked. "Not anymore then what Rex told you I'm sure." "Just another distress relief mission then, I'm sure."

🪐

The gun ship was just as Kira remembered. Crowded, but crowded with some of her new favorite people. Kira stood with Ahsoka and Anakin, people she had come to know almost as if they were family. Anakin was like a brother to her, and Ahsoka reminded her a ton of her little sister, Samantha. She missed her little sister and her best friend dearly and she had been doing everything that she could to stay in touch with them but ever since her pager died that had been rather difficult. All she could get to them were one way transmissions now. But it was better then nothing. "Ready to see your first Jedi temple that's not on Coruscant?" Anakin asked his earth padawan. Kira hadn't been anywhere other then Ilum to retrieve her kyber crystal for her saber. "I didn't know there were other Jedi temples other then Coruscant until today." Kira replied with a half smile. "Well you're in luck, this temple is built on a natural wellspring of the force. Jedi used to take their younglings there to determine if they were ready to become true Jedi." "Is that why you're taking us there, master?" Ahsoka asked and Anakin chuckled. "I wish it were that kind of mission but unfortunately it isn't, not today." He replied. "The distress signal we recieved suggests separatists threats on the temple."

🪐

The ship landed on the northern hemisphere of the planet and the squadron unloaded the ship at the Jedi temple. Kira raised a brow at the looks of the temple. "That's it? That's the Jedi temple?" She asked as she looked up at the Jedi temple. "It looks like a rock." She added. "No that's it alright." Anakin replied. "It was carved into a spire." "Yeah looks real temple like to me." Kira said as she rolled her eyes. "Kira please," Anakin said with a sigh. He turned to the men of the 501st that came with him on this mission. "Rex, Echo, and Fives will come with me and Kira. Ahsoka you take the rest of the men with you." "We're splitting up?" Ahsoka asked as she looked up at her master who nodded. "We'll be able to cover more ground that way." He replied. "Ahsoka will take her group around the peremiter, look for anything out of place or any kind of separatist threat. Kira, Rex, Echo, Fives, and I will head inside and see if anyone can give us any kind of clue as to what caused the distress signal." Anakin stated. "Understand?" "Yes sir!"

🪐

"Come with me" Anakin said to Kira as they approached the tall spire that was the Jedi temple. "We have to open the temple." "We have to what?" Kira asked as she followed him to a stone clearing in front of the temple. "Open the temple." He replied. "Open the- how the hell are we even supposed to open a rock?" She asked with a scoff. "With the force." Anakin replied. "Right. Naturally." Kira replied as she rolled her eyes. "Stand here with me." Anakin said as he gestured to the stone he stood on. He reached out his hand to the temple and began to focus. Kira sighed before following him and doing the same. With her master, she focused on the temple with the force. She tried her best to mimick Anakin and his position. Suddenly she heard the sound of large rocks moving and the ground beneath her feet began to rumble. She opened her eyes just enough to see the massive structure slowly spinning like a screw and moving up towards the sky. She continued to focus on the temple through the force until finally a door emerged from the ground and into the temple. "There we go." Anakin said. "And that's how you open the temple."