🪐𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟🪐

Slight TW : use of abuse & mentions of substance abuse.

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

🪐

"Kira?" Sam's voice caused her eyes to shoot open

"Kira?" Sam's voice caused her eyes to shoot open. Kira was back home and she was locked in her room with Sam sitting by her side. Sam looked terrified and very young. Outside her bedroom door Kira could hear shouting and she instantly knew what was going on. "It's okay Sam." Kira comforted her little sister but it didn't seem to help Sam. Suddenly the sound of two pairs of feet racing up to her room causing Kira to freeze in terror. Her mother begged on the other side of the door for Kira to let her in and Kira sprang up and ran to the door to unlock it long enough for her mother to come inside with them. "Mom?" Sam said as they saw the terrified woman who looked at them and then trained her eyes on Kira who locked the door back. "He's got a gun." Her mother told her and Kira's eyes widened. Suddenly the sound of her father pounding on her door caused her to jump. "Let me in you whore!" She could hear her father scream. "You worthless piece of shit!" He added and then silence fell. It was eerie but then Kira figured out what was happening. Her father had a key and as if on cue she could hear the lock on her door click. Everything else happened in slow motion. Kira ran to her pillow and pulled out a pistol that she slept with each night and as soon as the door swung open her father had a rifle pointed at them but he didn't even have time to think. Kira shot three bullets straight into his chest. The gun fell from his hands. He looked down at his chest and his white shirt that began to stain red with blood. He looked at Kira, eyes wide. Kira's hands shook as she held the gun in her hands and tears streamed down her face. "You bitch." Her father hissed. "But that's not going to work this time." He added and lunged for her.

🪐

"Kira?" The girl turned to see Echo looking at her. She was still in her house but her gun was gone, and so was her father. "Why didn't you save me?" Echo asked. "You had the power to but you let me suffer." He added and his face became full of pain. "How could you?" "Echo... " she replied but she didn't get the chance. "Kira." Another voice called and Kira turned to see Cameron. She didn't even get to say anything to him, his hand moved swiftly across her face, slapping her hard with a back handed strike and causing her to stumble back. She pressed her hand to the stinging mark. "You're insane, you know that?" Cameron hissed. "You belong in an insane asylum." He added as he marched closer to her. He brought his hand back to hit her again and Kira flinched, preparing herself for the familiar sensation. "How could you just let us suffer?" Rex asked as he now looked at Kira, "you have the power to end this but you let us suffer. More of my brothers die every day and what do you do? Nothing." Kira looked past the clone captain to see her father once more. He grinned darkly at her. "You're a disappointment." Her father seethed. "Look at all these things you've done." He added. "Not one of them good." He added. "You've hurt all these people." Kira looked around the room in her house. She had to find something to help her fight back. This was her home, she knew it better then anyone. She saw something familiar to her side. Two things she remembered. A syringe filled with ketamine, something her mom used to help with the pain of being the victim of abuse. She remembered seeing it many times. Next to it, on the floor was an axe that her father used to cut down fire wood for their fireplace in the winter. It was harmless but it was what she needed. She grabbed the syringe and pushed past Rex, Echo, and Cameron as she stormed to her father. She stabbed the syringe into his arm.

🪐

"What do you think you're doing you little-" he didn't get to finish his sentence. He fell to the ground as the drug was administered to his system and his legs became weak and he fell to the ground. Kira stood over him triumphantly. "You don't scare me anymore." She growled. "I am more then what you say I am." She added. "And you don't hold any power over me anymore." She added, brown eyes staring down at him. "Do you understand?" The man just laughed. "I'll always be here Kira." He mused. His fingers pointed to his head. "In here." He added. Kira outstretched her hand and used the force to bring the axe for firewood to her hand. Her fingers wrapped around the wooden handle and she swung the axe down, just barely missing his face. "Say you understand!" She yelled at him. "You don't scare me anymore." She added. Her father scowled up at her. "Why you little-" he didn't get to finish. The sound of a blaster pierced through the display and shot him clear in the chest. Kira turned to see Echo with his blaster pointed down at him. Kira opened her mouth to respond but before she could, she turned back to her father, she could feel palpatine's presence now. "Get out of my head."