🪐𝔹𝕠𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕒𝕟 ℝ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕪🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

🪐

"It's you

"It's you. It's always been you." Kira said as realization spread across her face and the memories of what she saw in the void came into focus. Darth Sidious. The root of all the galaxies problems for the next several years. Palpatine chuckled. "Now Kira, I know how you feel about me." He said and Kira scoffed. "But I assure you everything I have done and will do is for something greater then myself." "You killed my master." She seethed. "You manipulated the clones." She added. "You're a monster." She said before reaching for her lightsaber and infighting it, the purple glow filling the room. "I was hoping you wouldn't say that." Palpatine countered before grabbing his own lightsaber and igniting it. The red glow truly made him look wicked. "So," he said as he held the saber up, ready to fight her. "It's treason then."

🪐

The clash of purple and red sent a sizzle of electricity through the air and the colors mixed furiously. "Do you really think you can win?" Palpatine said with a chuckle. "I am a Sith Lord. You're just a girl." He teased her. "Exactly." Kira said before mimicking the spin that Anakin taught her with her saber, swinging it out in front of her before swinging it behind her back and back in front of her again. In one swift move she had knocked his saber from his hand. Palpatine grinned at the girl who thought she was triumphant. "Are you going to kill me?" He said with a chuckle. "You're associated with the Jedi, and according to record, they are known for showing grace." Kira scoffed. "I'm Kira Stacey." She said as she pointed her purple saber at him, the tip of her fiery hot blade was inches from his throat and Palpatine could feel the intense heat fanning across his face, "check your records again. I don't show grace to evil men."

🪐

"Your pride will be your downfall." Palpatine sneered at her. "Yeah well who's at the other end of the lightsaber?" She countered and Palpatine chuckled. "Foolish girl." In one swift movement he lifted his hand and a powerful strike of force lightning sprang from his finger tips and swelled around Kira's body causing her to instantly drop her saber and wince in pain as the strong current coursed through her body. "I know how to beat you." Palpatine mused. "You know me, my dear, but I know you just as much." He seethed as he lifted kira's body from the ground, lightning still dancing across her skin. "The way to defeat you is in the past." He said. "Your regrets and memories are your weakness." He said. "And they will serve me well." Kira was too afraid to figure out what he meant. Her confidence had melted and fear had taken ahold of her mind along with the sensation of pain from the constant sting of the lightning that grasped her body and held her tightly in the air as if she were a mere play thing for palpatine's enjoyment. She should have known this was a trap. She should have known he was going to try to turn her. Stupid fuzzy brain. If only her instincts had kicked in sooner she could have warned Rex but no. So now here she was, being electrocuted by a Sith Lord and having him taunt her with threat of using her memories against her. Nothing scared her more then that. Her past was not her favorite thing to dwell on. But Palpatine was powerful and he was reading her like an open book. In an instant he dropped her and her limp body fell to the ground with a painful thud. "Now let's take a look at those memories of yours." Palpatine teased. "Rest, you'll need it." He added and it was the last thing Kira heard before her eyes became extremely heavy and her world became black as she drifted into a deep sleep.

" He added and it was the last thing Kira heard before her eyes became extremely heavy and her world became black as she drifted into a deep sleep