🪐𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕦𝕤𝕥🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

🪐

"So how exactly do you plan on executing this plan of yours?" Anakin asked and Kira sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair

"So how exactly do you plan on executing this plan of yours?" Anakin asked and Kira sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. There was a lot of pressure on her. Everyone expected her to do the right thing, to save them all. Their destinies were in her hands. She looked around at the men in the room with her. In her visions into the void she had seen how each man with her now had died. Fives died a hero. Trying to save his brothers and the Jedi. They butted heads at times but Kira would always respect him for that. Cody and Rex's deaths were still fuzzy but she knew that they both lived past order 66 on different sides of the war. Rex served the resistance and Cody served the Empire, it wasn't like he had much of a choice. And then Anakin, her master. His hurt her the most. A man tormented by the force, used as a pawn his whole life. His life was a tragedy but one she had the power to stop. "Rex and Fives will go with General Skywalker and clone force 99 to retrieve Echo from enemy lines." "Clone force 99?" Cody asked with a raised brow. "Echo? Echo's alive?" Anakin added and Kira nodded. "Yes he is, I know he is." She stated. There was something that flickered in her eyes when she spoke about it. Rex and Anakin both recognized it. "And you boys are gonna bring him home."

🪐

"What are you gonna do while we're off finding Echo?" Fives asked. "Are you coming with us?" Anakin asked and Kira shook her head. "I'm going to be jumping realities, finding heroes to help us and serve our cause." She explained. "Can we go with you?" Cody asked and Kira shook her head. "Paradox." "Pair of what?" Fives asked with a raised brow. "Paradox. You can't have two of the same people from different realities be in close proximity of each other at the same time. It will cause the universe to explode." "Oh, lovely." Fives replied. "But won't that be a problem with you bringing these people here to help fight?" Kira shook her head. "No, I'll find people that none of us know in this reality." She replied. "But what about you? How will you know you won't find an alternate version of yourself in another reality?" Rex asked and this is where Anakin stepped in. "Kira only exists in this reality. It's part of her being the Oracle."

🪐

The meeting between the group had been dismissed and Rex was preparing things for his squadron to retrieve his long lost brother. She couldn't imagine the emotions racing through both him and Fives. She hoped helping them get their brother back would make them happy. That's all she wanted, to make people happy. "You're hiding something." Anakin said as he caught up with her as she walked away. "Hm?" She said as she looked up at him. "Something is bothering you." He added. "What's up, earth girl?" He said teasingly. Kira sighed. "When I looked into the world between worlds I saw everything." She replied, which Anakin already knew. "But I saw the demise of every single person here. I saw how they die, how it ends." She said before hesitating over the next few words. "I even saw my own." Anakin paused. He looked down at his former padawan and he saw the terror in her eyes. The fear that possessed her seemed to rock her to her very core. "With a convergence of realities like this, someone has to keep them from colliding into each other. That Someone is going to be me." Worried brown eyes looked up at the Jedi. "The mouth of time and space is going to open up and swallow me." She said and her breath hitched as she spoke. "And it will choke on me."

"