🪐𝕍𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕫-𝕍𝕠𝕦𝕤🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

"Wasn't that blue the last time we saw you?" Rex asked as he pointed at the blade and Kira nodded

"Wasn't that blue the last time we saw you?" Rex asked as he pointed at the blade and Kira nodded. "Yeah it was." She replied. "Then what happened?" Fives asked and Kira sighed. "I have no idea." She said. "Ever since I came back from the temple at Lothal it's been purple." "Kira?" The girl retracted her lightsaber and turned to see Sam standing in her doorway. "Ben told me you were back. What's up?" Kira sighed. "Sam, I've got something I've got to take care of and-" "you're leaving again aren't you." She stated instead of asking and Kira nodded slowly. "Fine." Sam said. "But I'm coming with you." "You're what?" Kira asked as her eyes widened. "You're not just gonna fall off the face of the earth without me." Sam said. "Someone has to make sure you don't do something stupid." Sam added. "But you have to stay here and look after Ben.. you especially have to be here for mom." Kira said, her voice breaking a little at the mention of her mother. "Kira.. mom's been in the hospital for months. She won't even notice we're gone." Sam replied. Kira hated to admit it but Sam was right. "And it's not like I'm asking you." Sam added. "I'm telling you that I'm going with you." Kira sighed at her sister's stubborn attitude. "Bitch." She muttered under her breath. "Jerk." Sam countered as she stuck out her tongue.

🪐

"So you're the little sister hm?" Fives asked as he eyed Sam as they walked through the Air Force base. The men had changed back into their armor and were preparing to head back to Coruscant. "Mhm." Sam said as she flipped through a Jane Austen book she had been reading since they left kira's house. "Fives." "Yeah?" The soldier responded to Kira. "Don't even think about it." "Sorry." Kira put her aviator glasses back on as they walked outside into the sunny afternoon. "Our ship isn't far from here." Rex said. "We can make it there in maybe a thirty minute walk." He added. Kira chuckled at his words. "Who said anything about a ship?" She said with a raised brow and Rex scoffed before looking back at her. "Are you seriously going to open a portal to Coruscant?" Kira shrugged. "Why not? It sure is a lot faster." "What about the ship?" "Chelsea will take care of it, won't you Chels?" Kira said as she turned to the blonde girl. "I'm sorry, Chelsea will do what?" "See it's all under control." Rex chuckled. "Whatever you say captain Stacey."

🪐

"Take care of your sister for me, okay?" Chelsea said and Sam smiled. "Don't worry." She replied. "That's all I've done for eighteen years." She added and both the girls giggled. Sam gave Chelsea a hug before Kira interrupted their farewell moment. "Alright is everyone ready?" "Uh, yeah but how exactly are we suppose to get there?" Sam asked, she didn't see a ship or anything that could be used to travel across space. "Watch and learn, little sis." Kira replied as she winked before she turned away from them all. Kira closed her eyes and she focused solely on the force. She emptied her mind of all other thoughts and focused on where they were now and where they wanted to go. She spoke into the void, her voice amongst the others of constant chatter. She whispered to the world between worlds and told it where she wanted to go and it listened. That familiar purple glow began to form at the tips of her fingers and light like purple flames danced around the palms of her hands. She lifted her hands effortlessly and a circle of her purple energy formed in front of them, opening a portal to Coruscant. The men could see the senate building. They saw Anakin Skywalker walking with Padme Amidala and Bail Organa walking parallel in the opposite direction. It was a perfect picture of the senate on a typical day. "Ready to go?" Kira asked before stepping through the portal herself, leaving the others to follow.