🪐𝕁𝕦𝕞𝕡🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

🪐

Kira finished giving Athena her instructions to stay put no matter what before opening a second portal

Kira finished giving Athena her instructions to stay put no matter what before opening a second portal. She hoped the boys going after Echo were having a successful time. She also hoped Ahsoka was able to keep her little sister entertained long enough for Kira to jump realities to gain enough people to help her fight Palpatine and his plan. She sighed before looking at the glowing ring of energy in front of her. Time to go again. She thought to herself once more. She slowly stepped through her portal, this time stepping into the senate building. Not just the senate building but this was someone's quarters. A neat and tidy room. Just as usual, as soon as she was completely through the portal, it vanished. "What the hell..." she heard someone mutter and Kira turned to see a woman staring at her with wide blue eyes. "Hey," Kira introduced herself, hoping she didn't spook the other girl too much. "You must be Elara Erso."

🪐

The woman, Elara narrowed her eyes at Kira. She was dressed in the elegant clothing of a handmaiden to senator Padme Amidala. "Who are you?" Elara asked. "And how do you know who I am?" She continued. "I don't have much time to explain," Kira said and Elara looked her over, her eyes training on something attached to Kira's belt. Her lightsaber. "You're a jedi?" Elara asked, her demeanor softening a bit. Kira's eyes looked to where Elara was looking and she sighed. "Well yes but actually no." "Are you with the Republic?" "That I am, yes." Elara calmed down and sighed. "Why are you here?" Kira bit her lip before replying, knowing she was about to sound insane. "My name is Kira Stacey. I'm from an alternate dimension and the chancellor from my dimension is a Sith Lord and he is going to use his abilities to cause multiple realities to crash together, ending existence as he know it, and allowing him to completely restart the timeline as he sees fit." "I knew there was something off about chancellor Palpatine." Elara said with a small grin. "So will you help me?" Kira asked and Elara's grin widened. "Of course I'll help you. I just need to tell Rex and-" "Elara we don't have much time. The longer we wait the lower the probability if our success becomes." Kira said in a slightly panicked tone. "Fine." Elara said. "I'll just contact him with my comm link it will be quick I promise." Kira sighed. "Fine. Just make it quick."

🪐

"And you're going with her? Just like that? Alone? At least let me come with you." Rex's voice rang out from the comm link and Kira quickly cut in. "No." She said, her voice stern and Elara narrowed her eyes at her. "No? Why not? Not enough time?" Kira shook her head. "No, there's already a Rex in my dimension. Bringing another Rex of the exact same genetic and physical makeup would cause a paradox and the universe would collapse on itself." "Oh." Was all Elara said. She definitely had to go alone then. "I'll bring her back, I promise." Kira said through Elara's comm link. "Just Trust me." There was a sigh heard on the other end. "Elara please be careful and let me know as soon as you get back." "I will Rex." Elara said before ending the transmission and turning to Kira. "Alright, I'm ready. Let's go." Kira nodded and turned away from her, using her powers to once more open up a portal between the fabric of realities. "After you." Kira said with a grin. Elara looked at the portal skeptically but eventually brushed it off as she slowly moved towards the glowing ring. She pressed her fingers against the air as if to see if this were merely an illusion, which it wasn't. After she pulled her hand back she slowly stepped through the portal going from her world to a whole new one.

{A/N}

Introducing Elara Erso from reality 2/6

From "Unexpected" by ashleystagram

Thank you again for letting me borrow Elara! 💕