🪐𝕃𝕒𝕪 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕖🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

🪐

A knock on the door pulled kira away from her buzzing thoughts

A knock on the door pulled kira away from her buzzing thoughts. It was late, who else was up at this hour? She answered it and raised a brow behind the rims of her glasses as she saw who had come to visit her at three in the morning. "Echo?" "Hey Kira.." He muttered. Kira nodded her head towards her room, inviting him in. Echo's eyes widened as he walked into Kira's room. The walls were covered in mathematical equations written in white chalk. Everything from algebra, to chemistry, to physics. "What have you been up to?" Echo asked as he turned to the girl who sighed as she removed her glasses. "Trying to find out the best way to manipulate time and space to give us the best solution to this war." she said as she plopped onto the edge of her bed, holding her head in her hands. "I've tried everything from plank's constant to pi. Nothing seems to result in an ideal solution." "Why don't you just let time do it's own thing? I mean, maybe the numbers are wrong." "The numbers are never wrong, Echo. I saw everything when I looked into that void. I know how this is going to end, and it's not ideal." Echo sat down next to Kira. "What are you doing here, anyways?" Kira asked and now Echo sighed. "I wanted to come check on you. Make sure you were feeling okay."

🪐

"Why were you so worried about what happened to me?" Echo suddenly asked, drawing Kira's mind away from her thoughts of the future and mathematical equations. "What do you mean?" Kira asked, she sat at the end of her bed and invited Echo to join. "Earlier you said you were worried about me. Why?" "Because I love you." Kira said and pure shock washed over her face as she realized what she had said. She didn't mean to say such a heavy phrase out loud to him without warning but here they were. The words coming from her mouth even surprised her, as if she didn't know it until she said it. "You love me?" The clone said, his brown eyes were also widening in shock. He didn't expect such bold words from the girl he had admired for so long from afar. A thin blush spread on Kira's cheeks as she tried to formulate the right answer in her mind. "Echo I-" She said but he didn't let her finish. Within a second, echo pressed a short and sweet kiss to her lips. It was so fast, if Kira blinked she would have missed it. Kira slowly pressed her fingers to her lips, her eyes wide in shock. "I love you too." Kira felt her heart grow soft. Even in any other relationships she had she never felt this touched. Her other hand moved to trace his arm but she shivered as her fingers touched cold metal. "Echo.." She muttered, the joy on her face melting into grief. "What did they do to you?" She asked softly. Echo turned away, he didn't want to answer and Kira could tell. "No don't tell me." She said softly before reaching up and cupping his face in her hands. "I will see for myself." Kira's eyes flashed white once more as she watched all of Echo's life unfold before her. Everything from him earning his name to being lost as a prisoner of war. She saw it all. And in return, Echo saw her story as well.

🪐

"Echo I'm so sorry." Kira said as the vision faded and Echo came back to focus sitting beside her. Echo seemed extremely focused on something. "I had no idea-" "Who's Cameron?" Echo suddenly asked, catching Kira off guard. "What?" "Who's Cameron? He hurt you, didn't her?" "How did you-" "You saw all of my memories and I saw all of yours. Whatever you did to me went both ways, Cyar'ika." Kira looked away, Echo had obviously touched a nerve. "Cameron was an old friend of mine from earth. When I returned from the Lothal temple... He and I tried to date. But one day when I tried to tell him everything that happened to me he said I was crazy." Kira a moved a hand to touch her cheek at the thought of him. "He hit me." Echo's face fell. "And after that he didn't stop. Until the authorities found out. He was charged with assault and court marshalled. I took his place as captain but the memories still hurt." Echo placed his hand over hers that remained on her cheek. "I will never hurt you." Glassy eyes looked up at the trooper. Her lip quivered and Echo thought she might break, but instead she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down to her and pressing her lips to his, much more passionately then he had done to her prior. "Stay with me." Kira said as she looked up at him. "Please."