🪐𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕀𝕥🪐

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪

🪐

"So what's your plan?" Anakin asked as he escorted Kira away from the council

"So what's your plan?" Anakin asked as he escorted Kira away from the council. They were heading for the GAR facility on Coruscant, they had a lot of battle planning to do. "What, no hello?" Kira asked as she smirked at him. "I come all the way back from the other side of the universe and I don't even get a greeting from you?" She teased and Anakin rolled his eyes. "You haven't changed." He mused and Kira stopped walking to wrap her arms around him in a hug once more. Anakin wasn't used to such contact so he froze as it took him time to reciprocate. Slowly he hugged the girl back. "It's good to have you back, earth girl." "Yeah I know." Kira mused. "I missed you too." She added with a smile.

🪐

"So this Jane Austen lady wrote all that?" Hardcase asked Sam who sat with Fives, Jesse, Tup, and Hardcase in the mess hall. Fives had done as he promised and showed the younger Stacey around. Currently, Sam was explaining the plot of Pride and Prejudice to them, which she didn't think they would find that interesting but surprisingly she was wrong. "Why is this Darcy guy such a jerk? I mean it's not like Elizabeth can change her past for him." Hardcase said with a groan and Sam smiled softly with a giggle at his frustration. "But that's the beauty of it." "Beauty?" Jesse questioned. "He learns to love her for who she is, not her past or her background." Fives rolled his eyes at the book and it's plot. "Why is this guy such a jerk anyways? If I were Lizzie I wouldn't settle for him after the way he treated her." "I think it's cute." Sam said with a faint smile as her fingers wrapped tighter around the book in her hands. "Fives, you're needed with General Skywalker." Rex said as he interrupted sam's moment and walked into the mess hall. Fives looked up from the table he sat at with the others. "Is everything alright?" He asked as he stood. "More or less." Rex replied. "Is something wrong with my sister?" Sam asked as her body tensed up. Rex shook his head. "Kira's fine. I just need to borrow the ARC trooper for a meeting. You can stay here with Jesse and Hardcase." Rex instructed before signaling for Fives to follow him.

🪐

"Alright let's finally hear this plan of yours." Anakin said to Kira as soon as fives was brought into the room with Rex. Kira sighed. "It's risky." She started. "But what Palpatine is doing is riskier." She said. Kira reached into a pocket of her jacket and pulled out a pair of glasses and in her other hand a notebook and pen materialized, you can do things like that when you're the force being who has power over the very fabric of reality. She put the glasses on and began to draw a line on the paper. "This is us, our timeline." She said and then began to draw several other lines that went parallel with it. The farther along on the paper the closer they got together until the lines all reached the end of the paper and they all converged together at one point. "These are all other timelines in parallel with us." She said as she gestured to the other lines on the paper. "Palpatine's plan is to use the power of the gateway on Lothal to converge all theses timelines together until," she pointed to the edge of the paper where the lines ended and so did the paper. "The end, quite literally." "Okay." Anakin said. "That still doesn't tell me what the plan is." Kira looked up at him, a twinkling in her eyes. "The plan is to use this to our benefit."

🪐

"How would we even use this to our benefit? Kira, Palpatine is going to destroy everything. How in the galaxy do we 'use that to our benefit'? Have you lost your mind?" "Yes, actually I have." She replied flatly. She looked down back at the paper. "But you're not expanding your mind to understand what I'm getting at here," "which is?" "With all these timelines growing consistently closer leading up to the convergence of realities, the walls between worlds will grow extremely thin. Normally, my portals only open up to other sides of our universe or other spots on our timeline." She explained before using her pen to circle the space on the paper before the convergence where the lines were all close together, "but here, we're so close it would be like punching through paper." She said. Anakin chuckled for a moment as he figured out what she was getting at. "Kira you are crazy." He said and she smiled. "I learned from the best." She replied. "I still don't understand." Fives spoke up. "What's going on? What are we doing." Kira looked up at the men, an insane glint in her eyes. "We are going to bring heroes from other realities here to stop palpatine's plan. Use his own idea against him."