Adeleine Du Nord Cavendish

Start from the beginning

Louise takes the dagger and cuts the palm of her hand, as Diana does the same, dripping it onto the fertility stone that was like a necklace on Du Nord which causes their fertility stone to begin to glow, until they sit down in a more comfortable place, place the fertility stone between their legs and from there begin the action. It makes the two intimacies come together during the act that they will be rubbing against each other.

- Hmmm... That... It's better than I expected

Says Diana moaning with pleasure.

- Hm... Hmmmm... That's scissors only ten thousand times better.... I will love to make scissors like that.

Says Louise beginning to rub herself against Diana.

The two are rubbing against each other, beginning the fertility stone ritual, both are sitting facing each other, kissing, and at the same time rubbing against each other, making love, which slowly also increases the intensity by which they are rubbing against each other as the fertility stone acts on their bodies.

- Hmmm... Go Diana... Hmmmm.

Says Louise moaning with pleasure.

- Louise... I love you so much... Hmmm...

Says Diana as Louise rubs herself against her.

In between the rubbing, the two could also move around to do other things, even though they were engaged, and Du Nord began to bite his wife's shoulders, showing that she was excited to give pleasure to Diana, who moaned with pleasure. The bites went more to the center, reaching the collarbone, then going to the neck and up to the ears, which made the Cavendish more excited about the whole relationship.

- Hmmm... Go Louise...

Says Diana taking love bites from Louise.

Louise after the bites decided to change the position where the two lay facing each other and from there Cavendish felt something wetter on her feet, it was Du Nord who was kissing the sole of Diana's foot, then she went slightly up to the calf where she gave a light bite to the Scottish woman who moaned again. Even in that situation the Frenchwoman was still able to dominate although she was feeling enormous pleasure.

- Hmmm... You love my feet love...

Diana says.

- Uhum...

Says Louise licking the soles of Diana's feet.

- Hmmm... Louise... You lick those feet better than down there.

Diana says.

Louise stays in that area for a long time, until they change positions again and lie on their sides rubbing each other for a few minutes. Sometimes Du Nord, when she felt a peak of pleasure, would scratch Diana's thighs a bit with her fingernails, and sometimes Diana would do the same, which made the couple even more intense when they had their relationship.

- Ahhh... I... Ahhh...

Says Louise expelling the vaginal juice.

- Hmmmm... I think now it's for good... That was intense... Hmmm...

Says Diana also expelling the vaginal juice.

- There is still time, but let's enjoy it more.

Says Louise rubbing again, but with a little more trepidation since she eventually expelled the fluids.

The rubbing continues for long minutes, they will from time to time change positions, even do other things like eat to the point of even putting a little on each other's bodies so that they can lick each other, since even glued together, they still managed to move around like facing each other and kissing, but they couldn't get any lower than the collarbone line for Diana and the breast line for Louise who was shorter and even managed to get close to her wife's breasts.