TWENTY-ONE [ Conflict ]

Start from the beginning

“I will talk with him”, Jennie added calmly.

“He just pushed his sister, Wifey!”, I accidentally shouted at her.

She pair a fierce face and tapped my chest with her finger, push me away and walked away with her kids out. I sighed out.

“Dont you dare to make any things that don't make sense to your kids, Lalisa”

She spoke out while touch up her make-up infront of mirror, inside our bedroom, getting ready for her work soon. I frowned my eyebrows to her.

“What do you mean?”

“Liam also your son , Lisayah. Are you biased? Are you comparing your own children?”

She stood up and walked towards me with waistfully.

“What are you talking about?? They're both my kids, our kids”, I added firmly.

“They are still kid. And a lot of joking with each other. I’m not saying Liam pushing Jane is not a big deal. But we need to reprimand them in a good way not by hurting them. Liam is boy , a tough boy. And Jane is a girl. They're different”

“So you blame me because the way I reprimanded my son was wrong??”

“Stop. I don't want to fight just because of this”

“But you're kind of blaming me, like I don't know how to take care of kids. Is it wrong for me to reprimand him for his good?”

“No. It's not wrong, Lisa. But your way is wrong”

“You always busy with your work more than your kids, so you don't know what's good for them”, I added and facing my back to her.

“Why do you suddenly want to raise up this issue? Haven't we already talked about this?”, she replied frustrated.

We kept arguing like kids who didn’t want to give in to each other. Both of us want to defend ourselves, to uphold the truth. Arguing about not going to run away from marital problems, we always wish the best for them, but due to conflicting opinions make a discussion become tense.

-

-

The next day, I had just returned from the office after finishing submitting work reports and sitting in the living room. I let out a heavy breath as I closed my eyes, resting my body on the couch. We are still in a bad relationship after yesterday’s altercation, I think it’s all my fault. I didn’t want to give in and raise things that she didn’t like, as if I had no respect for her decision. Being away from her was a painful thing, she slept with the kids last night to avoid face to face with me. Jennie has the filming of her latest drama in Itaewon and will be home in the late afternoon. Since I didn’t have any work, I decided to go visit her filming place and accompany her straightly until the filming is over. On the way there, I ordered some food and drinks for the staffs who worked hard for Jennie, in appreciation of those who took good care of her.

After driving for about twenty minutes, I arrived with my boys of my team who was also an army officer for help. The sound of loud banging from our boots stole the attention of those who were busy doing work. I changed into a plain black shirt and put on a black hat with my soldier and boots still on before walking into the set.

“Captain Manoban!”, greeting the director to me with his wide smile. He also knows me pretty well, no wonder why I’m no stranger to him.

“It's great to see you again , Mr Choi”, I replied while a smile and handshake with him.

“Are you looking for your wife?”, asked the 40s years old man to me with a bright smile.

“I came to gave some little appreciation to all the staffs who worked with her, she was happy to work with your team”, I added   make he nodded and tapped my shoulder happily as a thanks.

“Thank you, Captain. Should I called your wife? She is on the make-up tent now ready for the next scene”

“Ah no need. I'll just to be here for her untill done”

I replied make he nodded and gave me a chair to sat at the staffs place.

“Since we're in Itaewon now. You guys could go for a day off, go anywhere you want. I will just to be here”, I spoke out to my boys make them smile and salute to me before go.

I released a light chuckled, saw my pretty wife just come out from the tent with her pink dress and high heels. How cute. I turned her head to me and look away quickly, I just crossed my arm while sitting and enjoyed the filming for about two hours.

It's a break time. I stood up about to walked towards her, a woman who looks like chinese and having a nice body and big...boobs blocking my way. I take a backwards looked at her confusedly.

“Sorry?”, I spoke out.

“Lisa Manoban?”, asked her happily. I just nodded while my eyes locked on Jennie's presence in front of the tent.

She asked me for a picture and phone number. I politely declined so that he would not be offended by his invitation. I took a good distance while taking selfies with her, I don't want to get clawed with my fierce cat who just staring at me from far with her dissatisfied face.

“Sorry I couldn't give you my number”, I simply say.

“Pleaseee , I won't give it to anyone”, she keep begging infront. Dude, this is so uncomfortable. It would be rude if I pushed in a rude way for being in a public place.

I scratched my back hair awkwardly and was shocked after get a peck on my lips from Jennie who just came from nowhere.

“Why you didn't tell me you will come here, Hubby?”, she spoke with smile widely and scary tone. I bowed my head and stood up behind her.