Goodbye Professor McLaren

Start from the beginning

Denise says, until she takes a single shot to the stomach.

- You talk too much and act less, you older people love to brag about how you know everything, but you don't even have the magic to use those spells.

says Margaret, pointing her finger at Denise.

That spell was so strong that it left Denise kneeling on the floor crying with pain, she even spat out some blood, then she stood up with many does and was terrified looking at Margaret who was standing with her arms crossed facing her with total indifference.

- If you want to be stupid enough to die in a fight, go ahead, I was being kind, I didn't want to bother you anymore, I am even offering a truce, I will never bother you again, I will never set foot in this academy again, I have bigger plans to make, so much so that I am giving you the opportunity to return to the academy.

says Margaret with a broom in her hand.

- Do you think I'm foolish to accept such a thing? Then at least let me see if it's really all that you're afraid of, just a normal battle, and then maybe I'll accept what you've proposed, maybe then I'll know what we're dealing with. I don't want to be foolish in not knowing that my daughter could be in danger from a witch like you.

says Denise, getting into an attack position.

- Do you really want to take the risk? Fine, but if you lose, know that you will accept the spell I will put on you so that you will forget our meeting and let me go, and pretend you didn't see anything. That's right, I want you to erase the memory of everything that happened in the last six hours.

says Margaret while Denise just nods her head.

Margaret even opens a malicious smile to see that Denise agreed with her conditions, everything was going the way Ford wanted, the two then enter in fighting poses, and McLaren began to concentrate all the magic possible to defeat the brunette that was very quiet and just continued standing with a look of extreme indifference to that situation.

Denise then is the first to attack, she goes running all the way towards Margaret who continued with her arms crossed, even when McLaren came close to her and punched Ford in the face, who didn't even feel it, scaring the redhead with that, a punch that strong didn't cause anything to the brunette.

- What?

Denise says.

Denise starts to feel strong pains in her hand and right after that she tries to attack Margareth quickly, who let herself be hit by the McLaren almost as if she was mocking her, since none of those punches and kicks did anything, until after so much attack the redhead jumps back and was panting looking at Ford, who was just a little dirty from the attacks, totally unharmed and facing the Irish girl who was a little scared.

- What kind of monster are you?

says Denise.

- Monster? I am not a monster, I am god.

says Margaret.

Denise then concentrates her magic, trying to gather as much as she could, but at the same time she felt a slight fear of all that indifference that Margareth was, to the point of letting herself be hit by so many blows that were very strong, since both of McLaren's hands were a little injured due to the constant punches given to Ford, who seemed to be punching a wall so hard that was the whole structure of the girl.

- You are going to stop playing the goddess now.

says Denise.

Denise aims her wand towards Margaret, who kept her arms crossed, until she was hit with that powerful spell that generated an explosion so big that it even illuminated the dark forest of Arcturus, making some birds fly away due to the tremor caused by the spell, But when all the smoke dissipated, there was Ford totally unharmed, which left McLaren terrified, the brunette quickly disappeared and gave only a single punch to the girl's face, followed by a spell cast on her that made her crash into a tree, to the point of falling to her knees on the ground vomiting blood.