Hunter Exam

Everyone is shocked for words when they heard what kurapika said, Even killua who is normally not surprised by much is stunned.

Not because of what he said, but because he had the balls to take a shot at your past.

Leorio: "KURAPIKA! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG YOU?!" Leorio shouted, and for the first time, genuinely pissed at Kurapika.

Gon: "Oh no..." Gon said, INCREDIBLY scared of what's going to happen.

You, however, just stand there. You dont say anything, you dont move, You just stood there thinking about what you should do.

You then stare at Kurapika, straight in the eye. You then slowly walk toward him, every step making Killua, Gon, and Leorio more scared at what you'll do.

Kurapika then thinks about what he said for a second. He then has a sudden realization about how much he screwed up. And now tries to apologize.

Kurapika: "W-Wait Y/n! I-I didn't mean to say that, I was just a-angry! Im sorry!" Kurapika says as his Scarlet eyes deactivate and he begins to back away.

But you just keep moving slowly toward him, making Kurapika all the more scared. At this point, everyone is sweating profusely.

Then, you finally stop when your right in front of Kurapika. You just look up at him, with an expressionless face.

Kurapika: "I-I am sorry y/n-" You then cut him off by patting his shoulder.

You then take out the inverted spear of heaven and hand it to him. Kurapika then takes it nervously, you then begin to speak.

Y/n: "Kurapika, Go finish him off." You said with a sweet smile, Unnerving Kurapika.

Kurapika: "But I-" Kurapika then gets cut off by you squeezing his shoulder. Not enough to break it but enough to cause pain.

Y/n: "Kurapika. Go." You say while smiling and leaking killer intent, scaring him into submission.

He then goes toward the arena as fast he could, wanting to be away from you. The others are still scared to speak, but Leorio is the first to nut up and speak.

Leorio: "H-Hey... Y/n?" Leorio called you nervously, scared that you're gonna take your calmed anger out on him.

Y/n: "Yes, Leorio, Something wrong?" You asked Leorio.

Leorio: "A-Are you ok? I-I mean do you forgive Kurapika?" Leorio asked, still worried about what you'll do.

Y/n: "Oh, Nah. Im gonna beat the life out of him later." You said bluntly, making Leorio and the others shiver a little.

Gon: "B-But he apologized... Isn't that enough?" Gon asked nervously, not wanting you to beat Kurapika to near death.

Y/n: "Ehhhhh No." You said to Gon, adamant about beating kurapika.

Gon: "O-Ok..." Gon said sadly, feeling bad for Kurapika.

Everyone then sees Kurapika walk up to the "unconscious" body of Majitani. He then proceeds to stab him multiple times in the heart, killing him.

After he's done, he cleans up the blood on the Inverted spear and walks back to everyone.

Kurapika: "Here. Now are we cool or what? I dont want to-" You then cut him off by slamming his head into the wall, forming multiple cracks in it.

You then proceed to throw him in the air and deliver a devastating punch to his gut, making him vomit out blood.

While Kurapika is in the air, you deliver a barrage of devasting punches and end it off with a kick.

Child Of Infinity (Malereader X HunterHunter) [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara