Hunter Exam

It was late at night, so late that no one was walking the streets. The only buildings that were up and active were convenience stores. And We currently see an 8-year-old you exiting a store with a box of chocolate robots.

Y/n: "Oh man... I think im getting addicted to these..." You said as walked out of the store and 2 figures walked in.

???: "Excuse me, ma'am, But are there any more chocolate robots?" Asked the short black-haired figure.

Store Clerk: "Um... Sorry miss, But the kid that just walked out bought our entire stock." The store clerk said.

???: "First, Im a guy. Secondly, Big brother." The short figure said, slightly mad that The store clerk assumed that he was a guy.

Illumi: "What is it Kalluto?" Illumi said as he walked over to Kalluto.

Kalluto then grabs his hand and walks out of the store, To see you walking away with a box of the chocolate robot he wanted.

Kalluto then hands Illumi a large stack of money, the money he was gonna use to buy the robots, Illumi, getting the idea, takes the money and starts walking toward you, Intent on killing you and taking the robots.

The moment he started walking toward you, you were instantly alerted of his bad intentions. But you pretended not to notice.

Y/n: 'What's he doing? Does he intend on taking my precious robots from me?' You thought to yourself as you activated Limitless.

Illumi, after getting close enough, throws a pin at the back of your head, intending to kill you quickly.

But what Illumi or Kalluto didn't expect to happen was for you to catch the pin and throw it at Illumis eye. Because he didn't have his guard up, thinking that you were some defenseless rich kid or something, The pin pierces his eye.

Kalluto and Illumi are shocked when this happened, But they weren't really distressed, as they are trained assassins.

Y/n: "Would you go so far as to kill someone over some candy? That's kinda sad..." You said in a slightly mocking tone.

Illumi: "Geez. I knew I shouldn't have just walked up to you and threw a pin at your head. Dammit." Illumi said, calmy but angrily as he pulled the pin out of his eye.

Kalluto: "Wow Illumi... You just lost your eye to some random kid... Thats kind of sad." Kalluto said, in a calm yet condescending tone.

As Illumi was about to speak, you rush at him and deliver a barrage of punches.

After a few seconds of beating illumi to a pulp, you land one final punch, sending Illumi flying toward Kalluto

After a few seconds of beating illumi to a pulp, you land one final punch, sending Illumi flying toward Kalluto. But Kalluto just casually moves out of the way.

Y/n: "If you plan on killing me, you should pay attention." You said while smirking.

Kalluto: "He's right yknow." Kalluto said in agreeance with you.