Zoldyck Family

Kikyo: "Are you really gonna use it? Why don't we all just team up and kill him?" Kikyo said.

Silva: "It's just to be safe. And besides, This item coster nearly half of the Zoldyck fortune, So to make buying this not feel like a waste, Im gonna use it. And why Risk getting a good portion of our family injured or even killed by fighting him?" Silva retorted.

Kikyo: "I-I guess that's fair." Kikyo responded while looking down.

Silva: "Now then, where is this brat anyway?" Silva asked.

Kikyo: "Well... THAT I don't actually know." Kikyo responded.

Silva: "Actually, that doesn't matter. We'll encounter him soon anyway. Let me call dad, I know that it'll take both of us to be able to seal him." Silva said as Kikyo left, leaving Silva to call Zeno.

Silva: "Hey dad." Silva said, Now in a call with Zeno.

Zeno: "What is it, Silva?" Zeno said slightly irritatedly, As he was about to do a job.

Silva: "Code white." Silva said bluntly, making Zeno immediately stop what he was doing.

Zeno: "Im on my way." Zeno said as he hung up and dashed his way toward home.

-Timeskip.-

We currently see Leorio, Kurapika, and Gon trying to push at the testing gate, It opens a little bit, but it doesn't open fully.

Then, after several seconds of pushing the gate, Gon decided to go in and help them. After taking off his Vast fir his "broken" arm.

Leorio: "What do you're doing? You arm, remember?" Leorio said, concerned that he won't be able to heal his arm.

Gon: "It's okay. It's healed now." Gon said, surprising them.

Kurapika: "What? Already?" Kurapika asked, surprised at Gon's healing factor.

Leorio: "Are you sure, Gon?" Leorio asked, still concerned.

Gon: "Yup! So anyway, we gotta match our breathing?" Gon asked.

Leorio: "Uh, that's right." Leorio answered.

Kurapika: "Well, Let's push!" Kurapika said, getting back on track.

Then they put all their strength into one synchronized push, making the gate open more.

Seaquant: "It's opening!" Seaquant said, shocked that someone had the time and dedication to open the gate.

Then, after a few seconds, the gate fully opens. But because Gon was pushing too hard, he fell in.

Leorio: "Hell yeah!" Leorio shouted triumphantly.

Kurapika: 'We really did it, Gon!" Kurapika shouted happily.

Y/n: "Good job guys!" You shouted as you entered the gate.

After everyone enters, Zebro begins to guide them through the forest.

Zebro: "Now then, just follow this path and head toward the mountain. The mansion should be up there somewhere." Zebro said.

Zebro: "Never been there myself, which is kind of embarrassing, considering I've worked here for 20 years. I'm sorry I can't be of any more help." Zebro said apologetically.

Gon: "No, sir, you have been. Mr. Zebro, Seaquant, thanks for everything." Gon said while bowing.

You guys then begin to walk away, but not before Gon thanks them one last time.

-Cut to Kikyo-.

Kikyo: "The testing gate opened?" Kikyo asked one of her butlers.

Butler: "Yes, ma'am." He responded.