Yorknew City

Franklin: " "His wrath you shall invoke"? Wonder what that means." Franklin said, confused as to what that means.

Phinks: "You kidding me? Out of all the parts to be curious about, you want to know about that part?" Phinks asked.

Shalnark: "Bring the world to its knees... Now, it doesn't say that whoever this is destroying the world, maybe rule it somehow?" Shalnark suggested.

Chrollo: "Sukuna." Chrollo said, getting Sukuna's attention.

Chrollo: "This'll probably be the only time in my life where I'll be this serious, But listen." Chrollo said, slightly unnerving the other members.

Chrollo: "Listen, and Listen well. Be very... VERY careful who you anger. Because according to your fortune, which is 100% accurate, You do something to piss someone off to the point of doing something terrible to the world. And not only will that be bad for you, but that'll also be bad for everyone." Chrollo said, in a dead-serious tone.

Shalnark: "Yeah, Sukuna. We know that you're all strong and laid back and stuff, but you seriously gotta be careful." Shalnark added, not in his happy tone.

Sukuna: "Yeah. Whatever-" But as he was about to finish, he gets cut off by the fortune changing.

Sukuna: "Hey! Theirs more!" Sukuna shouts as another poem was being added to his fortune.

Sukuna: "Crushing defeat, Their evolution will begin. The strongest: The Shadow and the Infinite." Sukuna reads, confusing everyone once again.

Franklin: "So, it doesn't say you die, it says you get defeated. But that last part confuses me..." Franklin said.

Sukuna: 'The Shadow, and The infinite... WAIT!' Sukuna thought to himself, thinking of Satoru and Megumi.

Sukuna: 'Does the Gojo bastard and Megumi defeat me? But even if they work together, they don't stand a chance...' Sukuna thought to himself, confident in his strength.

Sukuna: 'If not Satoru... Y/n? The "Infinite" could be either one of them, But who's the shadow? The only Shadow that I know is Megumi... Is the shadow some kind of relative of his or something?' Sukuna asked himself.

Sukuna: 'Whatever. I don't believe in this fortune shit anyway.' Sukuna thought to himself, still not taking the situation seriously.

Hisoka: 'Hmm. Looks like in the future, Y/n is gonna face off against Sukuna.' Hisoka thought to himself.

Hisoka: 'Though, I do wonder what'll happen to the world. And what Y/n has to do with it.' Hisoka thought to himself, clueless as to what's gonna happen.

-Cut to Y/n-

We currently see You in the prison realm, trying to get some beauty sleep. But, you were interrupted.

Shizuku: "Hey, Y/n! Wanna see something cool?" Shizuku asked, stopping you from getting your precious beauty sleep.

Y/n: "Hmm? Yeah, sure." You said while getting up and stretching.

Shizuku: "Check this out!" Shizuku said as she put one of her hands in a rabbit-like symbol.