Hunter Exam

Sedokan: "Oh yeah, Press 'O' for the long candle or Press X dor the short one. Choose by majority rule." Sedokan said.

Leorio: "So, we have to choose one? This is a damn trap!" Leorio said angrily.

Y/n: "Choose the long one!" You shouted, making everyone confused.

Leorio: "What?! Why the Long one? He could've sabotaged it!" Leorio shouted at you in confusion.

Kurapika: "I would like to know why as well." Kurapika asked.

Y/n: "Call it Intuition, But I have a feeling that he just sabotaged both, and we're arguing over nothing. So to be on the safe side, we should just pick one immediately, So I say the long one." You said.

Kurapika: "You could be right. After all, sabotaging both would be the best move. Get us to argue on which isn't sabotaged so he can run out the clock." Kurapika said while clicking the 'O' Option on his wristwatch.

Leorio: "I guess so. We have no way of knowing which is the trap anyway." Leorio said.

After hearing your decision, Everyone clicked the 'O' option almost immediately. Much to the distress of Sedokan.

Sedokan: 'Damn! That stupid kid figured me out!' Sedokan thought to himself, barely getting any time.

Sedokan: "Okay! Looks like you get the long candle, And I gey the short one." Sedokan said as he tossed gon the long candle.

Sedokan and Gon then walked over to the side of the arena to light their candles.

Sedokan: "All right, Let's light em together." Sedokan said, wanting to light the candles at the same time for the sake of "fairness".

Sedokan and Gon then put their candles in at the "SAME TIME". They then walk back to their ends of the arena, candles in hand.

Killua: "So, uh... Normally how long would it take that candle to burn?" Killua asked, finally questioning how long this test will take.

Kurapika: "I would estimate five to six hours." Kurapika said earning a groan from you.

Then, A realization pops into your head.

Y/n: 'Wait a minute... Why doesn't gon dash over to him and blow his candle out? He's way faster than him... But I can't just shout that out loud because Candle man will just keep his guard up.' You think to yourself.

Then suddenly, a large wind comes uo from below and makes the candles burn brighter.

Sedonkan: "If you dont pay attention your candle will blow out." Sedonkan said while chuckling.

Gon: "Yeah, I know. That's because you're planning to do something bad. Aren't you? Otherwise, your short candle would go out first." Gon said suspiciously.

Sendokan: "I won't do anything... 'Cause you see... I came prepared." Sendokan said as Gon's candle got even stronger, startling him.

Leorio: "Hey. Take a look at Gon's candle. The flame suddenly got a lot stronger!" Leorio said, stating the obvious.

Y/n: "Looks like my Intuition was right." You said. Being right about Sendokan's candle sabotage.

Kurapika: "Yeah. He must've put some kind of accelerant in it. Maybe gunpowder or something." Kurapika said.

Gon: "Ow! Hot!" Gon said while struggling to hold the candle.

Killua: "At this rate... He's only got another two or three minutes!" Killia said worriedly.

Leorio: "Damn it!" Leorio said frustrated.

Leorio: "Hey! That was a dirty trick!" Leorio shouted at Sendokan.