Greed Island

-Timeskip-

Losing your family had left you in a coma-like state. During the time where you had been out, Shizuku had never left your side. The only times where she had left, she went out for food and stuff like that.

At present time, we Shizuku walking in, To see you awake.

Shizuku: "Hey! You're finally awake!" Shizuku shouted joyfully.

Y/n: "They're... They're really gone, Aren't they?" You asked weakly.

Shizuku: "Yeah..." Shizuku answered awkwardly.

Shizuku: "But you can't let this weigh you down forever. You just gotta dust yourself off, and throw yourself back at life Y'know?" Shizuku said while walking toward you.

Y/n: "I dont think I can ever get over this, but you're right." You said, getting slightly more motivated.

Shizuku: "Well, Do you wanna leave? You've been here for quite a while." Shizuku asked.

Y/n: "Yeah." You responded.

Then, you proceeded to step out of bed. But you almost immediately fell to the ground.

Shizuku: "Hey, Hey, don't push yourself!" Shizuku said.

Y/n: "Sorry." You responded while wobbly getting up.

Y/n: "Let's go." You said while struggling to walk.

Shizuku: "Let me help you." Shizuku said while taking your arm and putting it over her shoulder.

Y/n: "Thank you." You said.

Then, You and Shizuku proceeded to leave the house.

-Cut to Gon, Killua, and Bisky-

Gon: "Will you trust us with your lives?" Gon asked the sick villagers.

Old Man: "You freely gave us everything you had. We will trust you!" The old man said as he and everyone else in the room turned into cards.

Then, Gon grabbed one of the cards. And due to the effects of his neckless, they were cured of their disease.

Gon: "It worked!" Gon said happily.

Old Man: "Thank you all very much! This treasure has been passed down for generations. Please accept this token of our gratitude." The Old man said, handing them a jewel.

Gon: "We scored a Wild Luck Alexandrite! Heck yeah!" Gon said.

Then, he put the Wild Luck Alexandrite in his book. But when he did this, someone cast Contact on Gon.

Kazsule: "Hey, this is Kazsule! I'd like to talk to you. Could we meet in person?" Kazsule asked.

Gon: "About what?" Gon asked.

Kazsule: "Some people are close to clearing the game." Kazsule explained, shocking them.

Kazsule: "It's a three-person team, led by someone named Genthru." Kazsule explained.

Gon: "Genthru!" Gon said angrily, recognizing the name.

-Timeskip-

Kazsule: "Thanks for coming, everyone. You have my gratitude. As I mentioned via Contact... Team Genthru is close to completing the game. I just checked the ranking, and they're currently at 96 types. We have to figure out a way to stop them." Kazsule asked.

Then, Kazsule notices that you aren't with Team Gon.

Kazsule: "Isn't there supposed to be a fourth with you?" Kazsule asked, pointing to team Gon.