Chimera Ants

We currently see the Chimera Ants flying toward a village, intent on capturing everyone there.

Villager 1: "Hey, what's that?" A villager asked, looking at the oncoming army of ants.

Villager 2: "M-M-Monsters!" Villager w said while dropping his wheat and running away.

Ant: "Listen carefully! Target the fully grown ones. They will provide the most nutrition. Now go!" The ant commanded.

Then, every soldier started flying toward the running villagers, killing them and picking them up from the ground.

Then, after a while, They managed to take every human from the village. And were now heading toward the ant nest.

Kite: "A Chimera Ant queen stays on the move until she finds a place she likes. During the search, she'll produce more and more soldier ants to build her own army. Once she's chosen a location, she produces a large number of construction ants, to build her castle with incredible speed." Kite explained.

Kite: "From then on, the queen remains within the castle until her death. Should a queen who has reached 2 meters in height get a taste for human flesh... entire towns and villages will go missing." Kite said.

Spin: "I don't see anything... I just checked the past six months and the largest group only numbered ten." Spin said.

Gon: "Hey, can we look up missing people individually?" Gon asked.

Spin: "Don't be ridiculous. You know how many hundreds of thousands of people go missing worldwide? We should be able to see which areas have the highest concentrations." Spin said.

Spin: "Let's see... No good... The data's two years old." Spin said.

Gon: "Perhaps we should start by checking for sightings. If someone saw a two-meter tall insect, it would be a big deal!" Gon said.

Spin: "We tried that, of course. But we couldn't find anything." Spin said.

Banana: "Maybe we're getting worked up over nothing..." Banana said.

Spin: "Yeah." Spin said.

Kite: "Bring up the tidal data from the day the arm was found." Kite said.

Spin: "The arm was discovered here..." Spin said.

Kite: "Now go back ten days. Locate any currents that may have carried the arm to that location in that time." Kite said.

Spin: "What do you mean?" Spin asked.

Kite: "It's possible that the arm was severed after the Chimera Ant made landfall." Kite said.

Spin: "I see..." Spin said as she started typing.

Spin: "It could have come from any of the Balsa Islands..." Spin said.

Kite: "Including the Mitene Union." Kite said.

Stick: "The Mitene Union?" Stick asked.

Banana: "Oh, where the NGL Autonomous Region is." Banana said.

Kite: "Yes, as well as East Gorteau. There will be no getting information out of those two countries." Kite said.

Killua: "What's this NGL?" Killua asked.

Banana: "An acronym, standing for Neo-Green Life." Banana said.

Stick: "It's a country founded by people who eschew modern technology, and choose to live in nature." Stick said.

Spin: "Here it is. They primarily communicate by mail. Primary means of transportation is by horseback. Anyone knowingly bringing technology into the country is subject to execution. In '87, a three-man TV crew was caught trying to enter the country to get a story. One was executed, and the other two remain in prison. Of its 2.17 million population, 99% belong to the Neo-Green Life Party, with the rest being volunteers." Spin explained.