Yorknew City

Sukuna: "Man, I just keep running into you two kids. Ain't that something?" Sukuna said with sarcasm in his voice.

Killua: "Yeah. Now, why are you here?" Killua asked again, but slightly more aggressive.

Sukuna: "It's almost like fate keeps drawing us together. Kind of annoying really." Sukuna said, ignoring the question.

Killua: "Tch. Pink-haired bastard." Killua said under his breath.

-Cut to Y/n-

Y/n: "So Kalluto, Had fun?" You asked while landing next to Shizuku.

Kalluto: "Yeah... Im tired..." Kalluto said while falling asleep in your arms.

Shizuku: "He's too good for this world." Shizuku said while looking at the sleeping Kalluto.

Y/n: "Yeah." You responded while putting him down.

Shizuku: "Hey, Come here." Shizuku said to her dog, making it run toward her.

Shizuku: "Cuddle with Kalluto." Shizuku commanded.

The dog then nodded and proceeded to Snuggle with Kalluto. However, When Kalluto felt the Dog cuddling with him, he smiled and wrapped his arms around it in his sleep.

Shizuku: "Mission accomplished! Yes!" Shizuku celebrated under her breath, wanting exactly this to happen.

Y/n: "Well, now that he's asleep, How about we-" As you were speaking, You were cut off.

Satoru: "Yo! Guess who I brought!" Satoru said while pointing to the person next to him.

Megumi: "Hey

Megumi: "Hey." Megumi said dully.

Y/n: "Hey Dad. Hey, Spiky-haired person I dont know." You responded.

Megumi: "So this is your son huh? Looks exactly like you." Megumi said.

Y/n: "Yeah. I think it's because of genetics or something like that." You said sarcastically.

Megumi: "An insufferable smartass too." Megumi said under his breath.

Satoru: "Hey, Quit being rude." Satoru said.

Satoru: "Anyway, You wanna know the reason I called you here?" Satoru asked.

Megumi: "Yeah. You refused to tell me over the phone." Megumi responded.

Satoru: "I may or may not have found your daughter." Satoru said, completely catching Megumi off guard.

Megumi: "You better not be joking about this!" Megumi shouted.

Satoru: "Just see for yourself." Satoru said while pointing toward Shizuku.

Shizuku then proceeds to Summon her other dog.

Shizuku: "The other one is over there." Shizuku said while pointing at the Sleeping dog.

Satoru: "So, Megumi. What do you think? She had the exact same dogs as you do, and that just can't be a coincidence." Satoru said.