Heavens Arena

We currently see Leorio, Kurapika, Killua, and Gon walking down the street after leaving Kukuroo mountain. Gon was currently holding on to the prison realm.

As they were walking, they were talking about possible ways to get you out of there.

Gon: "Maybe we could break it?" Gon suggested, thinking that breaking the prison realm will just automatically release you.

Kurapika: "I dont think that's a good idea. And we don't even have the power to break it anyway. The thing is really durable." Kurapika said, disagreeing with Gon.

Leorio: "Maybe there's some type of key out that can unlock it?" Leorio suggested.

Killua: "I dont see a keyhole anywhere on this." Killua responded.

Gon: "DAMMIT! How are we supposed to get Y/n out if we know nothing about this stupid thing!" Gon said angrily.

Kurapika: "Here's an idea, maybe it depends on Y/n." Kurapika suggested, confusing everyone.

Kurapika: "Let me explain, Maybe instead of us releasing him, Y/n has to will himself to come out." Kurapika suggested.

Killua: "Are you saying that only Y/n has the power to get out?" Killua asked.

Kurapika: "Exactly. Keep in mind, we have no idea what's going on in there. Maybe he's training his butt off to get out." Kurapika said, making the atmosphere around them a bit happier.

Leorio: "You could be right!" Leorio said cheerfully.

Kurapika: "Dont gets your hopes up yet. We just have to wait, and see what happens." Kurapika said.

-Cut to Y/n-

You were currently shirtless, drenched in sweat, and dead tired. Turns out, learning these techniques would be harder than You thought.

Y/n: "Holy crap... This is so damn hard... How did you manage to do this??" You asked through exhausted breaths.

Satoru: "Well, I was stuck here for many years. So I had a lot of time to create and refine these abilities." Satoru said while grinning smugly, pissing you off.

Y/n: "I didn't think sending my energy into other people would be so hard." You said while getting up, preparing to try again.

To use white, you have to send your energy into other people to heal. It was difficult to learn because it required not only an incredible amount of focus, It also required that you maintain that focus for a certain amount of time. It was like trying to hold weights while standing on an exercise ball, on one leg.

Of course, Satoru could do this without breaking a sweat. Which he constantly mocked you about.

Satoru: "Wooow. Didn't know healing was sooo hard to do. It's really easy. But, I guess that you're just incapable of doing it. What a shame." Satoru said mockingly.

Y/n: "DAMMIT OLD MAN! QUIT MAKING FUN OF ME!" You shouted angrily, making Him and Kalluto laugh.

You then angrily put your shirt back on and sat down. Wanting to think about a way to use White easier.

Kalluto: 'This is what a family should be.' Kalluto thought to himself while smiling.

Kalluto: 'Wait. Once we get out of here, what am I gonna do?' Kalluto thought to himself, forgetting that he was disowned.

Kalluto had nowhere to go. He was basically disowned and kicked out of the Zoldyck family. Once he got out in the real world, he would be homeless. Yes, he may be an assassin, but he had no idea how buying houses worked. He didn't know about the essentials for survival, so he was panicking a bit now.