Future Stories

The stories im about to list dont have a specific order. Also, All of these (except the mha one) take place in the HxH universe

Also, Im getting a slight addiction to writing HxH stories, they just hit different.

Also, Also, Feel free to ask questions about these. Though keep in mind that I'll try not to spoil too much.

1) An Mha and HxH crossover.

I know, Seeing a constant swarm of Mha fanfiction can get a bit annoying. BUT, because the Dark Continent won't be in this current story, I wanna write it in something else. And I think this would be the perfect place to put it.

2) Bleach and HxH crossover.

Yall know about this one, You but with Aizen's abilities. Dont think I'll need to explain anything else.

3) HxH and One Piece crossover.

Literally have never seen this before and most likely never will, Until I eventually get to making this one.

As for what abilities you'll have, You will obviously have all 3 kinds of Haki.

As for a devil fruit, I haven't decided on which or even If you'll have one.

So, Give me some fruit suggestions. Im thinking of doing the Gravity fruit. It's badass as all hell and not too overpowered.

By the way, Devil fruits (if I decide to implement them) won't have a massive role in the story. And very VERY few will exist, And no HxH character will have them.

4) MAYBE a Fairy Tail story.

Im not 100% sure If I wanna do this yet. Im not a big fan of fairy tail, And I'm not too familiar with it. So dont expect this to happen.

5) MAYBE an Attack On Titan story.

I also don't know if I wanna do this. I like attack on titan, dont get me wrong, but this most likely won't happen. That is Until the anime is completed.