Yorknew City

Shizuku: "Family and friends, Meet Ryu. Ryu, Meet Family, and friends." Shizuku said, introducing everyone to each other.

Kalluto: "He's a super cool Dragon!" Kalluto shouted excitedly.

Y/n: "Uh... Yeah... Hey Ryu." You said awkwardly, not knowing how to introduce yourself to this.

Satoru: "Hi Ryu." Satoru said, not really phased by this.

Yuji: "Sup Ryu." Yuji said nonchalantly.

Nobara: "Hello Ryu!" Nobara said.

Megumi: "How come she gets a badass Dragon and I get stuck with an owl..." Megumi said while crying anime tears.

In response to all of this, Ryu just Squawked, indicating that he was friendly.

Y/n: "...So. What can he do?" You asked curiously.

Shizuku: "Well... You guys might wanna move a bit." Shizuku suggested, making everyone move to the side of the Dragon.

Shizuku: "Alright Ryu, Attack." Shizuku said while pointing in front of her.

Then, Ryu proceeded to charge up blue fire, after a few seconds, he fires it.

The attack creates a large explosion in the distance, making you have to shield yourself from the shockwave

Shizuku: "So, whaddya guys think?" Shizuku asked.

Y/n: "Holy shit! Ryu is pretty powerful huh?" You said in an impressed tone.

Satoru: "Yeah! And he looks badass as all hell!" Satoru said.

Megumi: "Why do I get an owl... Why..." Megumi said under his breath sadly.

Shizuku: "Oh, trust me, I know." Shizuku said smugly.

Y/n: "Oh yeah, There's something I need to tell the two of you." You said to Shizuku and Kalluto.

Y/n: "We will be going to Greed Island!"

-Cut to Zeno and Silva-

We currently see Chrollo jumping away, wanting to gain some distance. But the moment he lands, Silva is immediately on him.

Silva tries, to kick him, but Chrollo manages to dodge, But he has no room to breathe. Zeno immediately starts trying to jab him with his sharpened nails, managing to cut him on his face.

Chrollo then jumps away, but when he does, Silva appears behind him and tries to punch him, but Chrollo blocks it. But then Zeno hits him with an aura blast from behind, blowing him away.

Silva then tries to Dropkick him from above, but Chrollo manages to roll out of the way. Chrollo then finally retaliates by taking out a strange knife, landing a cut on Silva.

Chrollo: '2 on 1 sure is rough.' Chrollo thought to himself, slightly exhausted.

Silva: 'Hmm. Must be a good knife if it can scratch my skin. A mid-era Ben's knife by the looks of it.' Silva says while looking at the Knife in Chrollo's hand.